FUCK tbg150 stop banning people people you don't personally like

oracle69

It seems to me that if you dont like a post it would be better to just ignore it. By reacting to a post you are certainly going to get a response, which in turn gets another response.. and so on.

By ignoring it you dont get a response... makes life much easier

Certainly, but do we have to let write anything ?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn, what an insisting little cunt!!  ::)

I wonder how he gets back in. Does he refresh his PC every time to gain a new ip address. Anyway, being an unpaid member he can't view any pics or videos and we all know he doesn't post any. So he gets his rocks off by talking shit to everyone and then watching the "effects".

The best thing for us all to do, would be to just disregard any comments he makes!

It's about time your stupid ass showed up,to answer your stupid theory, I don't gotta refresh shit because i'm smarter than your dumb ass,I see all the photos and videos that are posted,and i contribute photos and videos on here everyday,and your stupid ass liked and thanked me plenty of times on all of them lmaoo..You like me on my other paid account that I have,It's funny that I'm a paid and hero member and you kiss my ass when you don't know that it's me lol so the joke has always been on you SNAKY.

And how many times have I heard you say just ignore him but you never seem to take your own advice and stay away..please put on your movado shades 8) 8)

And for everyone who hates me, you can thank SNAKY for that,because before he started fucking with me i was just another person on CC just blending in posting photos and making my comments.So everyone can thank Snaky because without him nobody would have ever had to see Movado become who he is,And as long as he is on here talking shit to me or other people I will always be coming back ,I really don't know why ya'll brought him back after banning him twice.If you want me gone ADMIN or TBG150 then get rid of SNAKY.

And for everyone who hates me, you can thank SNAKY for that,because before he started fucking with me i was just another person on CC just blending in posting photos and making my comments.So everyone can thank Snaky because without him nobody would have ever had to see Movado become who he is,And as long as he is on here talking shit to me or other people I will always be coming back ,I really don't know why ya'll brought him back after banning him twice.If you want me gone ADMIN or TBG150 then get rid of SNAKY.

I DON'T BOTHER YOU, YOU FUCKING PRICK! THAT WAS A RETORICAL QUESTION YOU DUMBASS, BUT THAN AGAIN YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! AND THIS WAS THE LAST YOUR SORRY ASS WILL EVER HEAR FROM ME. BUT GOD FORBID YOU COMMENT ON ANY OF MY POSTS. ADIOS ASSHOLE!!

Have you ever met a person who is smart but has to constantly tell people how smart he is?  Not really.  Smart is obvious like the squirrel and our moderators.  One of the more frustrating things in life is having to listen to a moron try and convince you how smart he is.  Thanks to our moderators for at least trying to relieve us of this burden.

I know I am going a little off topic here - but while would anyone complain to a mod?? 

This is beyond me.  If someone says something I don't like I will talk to them NOT a mod.  What would I expect them to do for me?  Actually - why would they care??    That just sounds so childish to me.  If what was said in this thread is correct, and mods do have to listen to people complain to them about this kind of stuff .... well if I were a mod I probably would ban them! 

FWIW - I think the mods do a pretty good job here.