B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

15 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

With the exception of Medusa, all residents of B 4 can finally leave. This must finally be cleaned up.

I really enjoy watching Sara paint. Such talent. I do miss her having sex with "M" and enjoy watching Karma's nice slow sessions of sex instead of wham bam thank you madam. 

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Turm said:

I really enjoy watching Sara paint. Such talent. I do miss her having sex with "M" and enjoy watching Karma's nice slow sessions of sex instead of wham bam thank you madam. 

I won't waste any more words on Karma, she's not worth it but I agree with you about Sara, she has grown from an arrogant street girl to a cheerful girl who is always friendly and smiling and her painting is also nice to see but that doesn't change the fact that B4 simply needs a complete makeover, give Medusa her own apartment with a boyfriend or girlfriend, she doesn't need the villa nonsense, the rest... just get out of there and stay out

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, guitoune68 said:

Karma et son Gourou se leche le visage et le cou tout en étant entrain de manger de vrai ANIMAUX c'est presque comme dans un ZOO

Funny (well, no, but anyway), while reading some comments the other day I was thinking how dehumanizing the whole thing can be. Indeed just like a zoo. Most ppl on this forum comments like the tenants are not real people, just some animals behind a glass, and how they tap on the glass to get their attention when they are not "performing" well enough. 

While I do agree that when entering the project they should expect that they can get negative comments, I'm still surprised everyday by the time some here spend pissing and shitting on all of the tenants, all the time, without any logic or empathy. I feel sad for those who do that. And by the time wasted doing so. Are your lives so empty that you don't have better things to do ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 8

41 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Funny (well, no, but anyway), while reading some comments the other day I was thinking how dehumanizing the whole thing can be. Indeed just like a zoo. Most ppl on this forum comments like the tenants are not real people, just some animals behind a glass, and how they tap on the glass to get their attention when they are not "performing" well enough. 

While I do agree that when entering the project they should expect that they can get negative comments, I'm still surprised everyday by the time some here spend pissing and shitting on all of the tenants, all the time, without any logic or empathy. I feel sad for those who do that. And by the time wasted doing so. Are your lives so empty that you don't have better things to do ? 

This isn't just an RLC phenomena as we know, its all social interactions online...and when driving a car  😄. Anonymity breeds this. 🤥 Its not just between CC people and RLC tenants but CC shitting on other CC folks too. Not everyone here is like that here, but your post summed it up well.

Its such an unintended ugly consequence of what was such a hopeful medium. I'm sure it all started with"what could go wrong?"  🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I won't waste any more words on Karma, she's not worth it but I agree with you about Sara, she has grown from an arrogant street girl to a cheerful girl who is always friendly and smiling and her painting is also nice to see but that doesn't change the fact that B4 simply needs a complete makeover, give Medusa her own apartment with a boyfriend or girlfriend, she doesn't need the villa nonsense, the rest... just get out of there and stay out

don't let her fool you, behind that smile are rows and rows of shark teeth

• Upvote 1

Just now, FrankZabba said:

must be her resting face lol

Strtange because she was happier with less two weeks ago with the young guy that stayed, smiling, laughing constantly. She rarely does with this POW, he clearly brings her down but on the other hand it's her choice to allow this nonsense to keep happening. 

• Upvote 1