B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Strtange because she was happier with less two weeks ago with the young guy that stayed, smiling, laughing constantly. She rarely does with this POW, he clearly brings her down but on the other hand it's her choice to allow this nonsense to keep happening. 

yes sir, her choice unfortunately

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Strtange because she was happier with less two weeks ago with the young guy that stayed, smiling, laughing constantly. She rarely does with this POW, he clearly brings her down but on the other hand it's her choice to allow this nonsense to keep happening. 

maybe playing a slut and cheating gives her more pleasure than sex with her regular partner, anyway I don't look at those two and wait until he's gone before I look at the villa again

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe playing a slut and cheating gives her more pleasure than sex with her regular partner, anyway I don't look at those two and wait until he's gone before I look at the villa again

I don't watch them too much simply because I am incredibly embarrassed for them both despite what they do and how they do things, I really do feel sorry for them for not being normal. There's being different, eccentric and weird but these to go far beyond that realm and it's for the worst not the better. It'll be such a relief when she leaves because the saddest thing is when she leaves then her legacy will always be having him as a visitor because she has made no impact on that house at all, none of them have but her legacy will be remembered for the wrong reasons, sad really. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

You don't look at those two, but you were able to tell us last night that he spent a few minutes smelling his pants.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe moving to B1. The silver suitcase she took from Madison.

That could be, hope she is not leaving the project.