B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

5 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

but other apartments was working if it would block no subscribers then why not block all apartments.

it's working now though 

I think it was a technical glitch rather than a deliberate attempt to block viewers.

I 'assumed' it only affected non subscribers due to the lack of complaints. All Free cams are working at the moment so all good. 

Katarina needs to stop the clickbait bullshit. I have never hated a girl on RLC as much as I hate her. Legs spread as far as she can and just touching her pussy with her hand just to get clicks. I can't be the only one that is bothered with her bullshit. I will be so happy when this useless bitch is gone.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Katarina needs to stop the clickbait bullshit. I have never hated a girl on RLC as much as I hate her. Legs spread as far as she can and just touching her pussy with her hand just to get clicks. I can't be the only one that is bothered with her bullshit. I will be so happy when this useless bitch is gone.

Dejavu

You said the same about Shantal & her tents

You said the same about ............................. 

7 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Some rooms I don't want to watch so I don't click on them. Since you hate Katarina so much why do you even click on her and watch her long enough to even see her legs spread? You say she is clickbait. It must be working since you click on her room to watch her.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Turm said:

Some rooms I don't want to watch so I don't click on them. Since you hate Katarina so much why do you even click on her and watch her long enough to even see her legs spread? You say she is clickbait. It must be working since you click on her room to watch her.

I am going to answer by @corvette08 , there are windows called "preview"...you're welcome 😁

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Dejavu

You said the same about Shantal & her tents

And I'll keep saying the same thing until they are gone!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, omedo said:

I am going to answer by @corvette08 , there are windows called "preview"...you're welcome 😁

that is a logical answer, RLC does not give you the option to turn cameras on and off so if you don't like someone you don't want to see them in the preview and it annoys you, I have that with sauerkraut head too although luckily she is never topcam but Kat is very popular and is always on top (she knows very well how it works)

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

that is a logical answer, RLC does not give you the option to turn cameras on and off so if you don't like someone you don't want to see them in the preview and it annoys you, I have that with sauerkraut head too although luckily she is never topcam but Kat is very popular and is always on top (she knows very well how it works)

These people are so retarded that watch her, even her empty bed is top cam.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

These people are so retarded that watch her, even her empty bed is top cam.

while they know that nothing is going to happen 🤣, I myself don't care much about the fake sex and fake masturbation of the residents and I like Medusa because she is a cheerful girl who jumps around and not because she lies with her legs wide open but I really can't stand dirty girls who don't wash themselves 🤢

• Upvote 2

can't remember the woman that was in Brook's room a while back

blonde, really good looking that did what Kat does now

legs open and a touch here and there

back to the Olympics 😁

Edited by peking
added

29 minutes ago, peking said:

can't remember the woman that was in Brook's room a while back

blonde, really good looking that did what Kat does now

legs open and a touch here and there

back to the Olympics 😁