B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

39 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Holy shit! Where did Karma find this hot funny guy?  Is she still "going out" with that unattractive loser with good oral skills? I hope not, this gentleman seems to make her laugh, which is a important thing we like in men. That, and loving, caring, employed, interesting, caring, and loving. Oh and at least a 6 incher and a big bank account. The last 2 items are negotiable and can be worked out. Lol

the only problem with this young handsome man is that he tried to assault Gloria in front of the camera who was lying half unconscious from drinking on the couch, strange that women are attracted to this, I think that ugly man has better grades in this case, Isomeone still has the replay somewhere

• Sad 1

funny ... every day the same clickbait from Kat and every day people fall for it and she is topcam but actually she is only busy with her phone and does nothing at all, maybe she is just laughing at viewers 🤣

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

funny ... every day the same clickbait from Kat and every day people fall for it and she is topcam but actually she is only busy with her phone and does nothing at all, maybe she is just laughing at viewers 🤣

Or maybe the viewers want to watch her pussy. Vesna does the same thing.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

O forse gli spettatori vogliono guardare la sua figa. Vesna fa la stessa cosa.

Maybe their head is empty with a brain that does not exceed the size of a bean, maybe they are stupid and do nothing on cam but ................ their pussies are not bad at all, it is a pleasure to watch them

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Or maybe the viewers want to watch her pussy. Vesna does the same thing.

they better go to CB then, more variety and the girls are often a lot prettier and free or as expensive as they want to make it, apart from Medusa the B4's are quite a sad sight

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

they better go to CB then, more variety and the girls are often a lot prettier and free or as expensive as they want to make it, apart from Medusa the B4's are quite a sad sight

They can't watch Vesna's and Kat's pussies there. AFAIK.

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

lmao, what ever gave you that idea!

48 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

👍

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Holy shit! Where did Karma find this hot funny guy?  Is she still "going out" with that unattractive loser with good oral skills? I hope not, this gentleman seems to make her laugh, which is a important thing we like in men. That, and loving, caring, employed, interesting, caring, and loving. Oh and at least a 6 incher and a big bank account. The last 2 items are negotiable and can be worked out. Lol

Well, since by loser you mean chris, this relationship is probably more of a fuck relationship and nothing serious, just like with sara and a certain person who starts with m.

Men need a big bank account and can only afford a 6 inch flat screen TV, that would be a very bad choice ashley lol

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

the only problem with this young handsome man is that he tried to assault Gloria in front of the camera who was lying half unconscious from drinking on the couch, strange that women are attracted to this, I think that ugly man has better grades in this case, Isomeone still has the replay somewhere

Are you sure. I missed that somehow.

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Are you sure. I missed that somehow.

yes there are many witnesses here, Gloria was mentally unstable and drank too much, Ant was watching her but that boy was lurking, when Ant left for a moment he ran to Gloria and started to grope her, Gloria woke up pushed him away and walked to the kitchen, that boy is really a creep

• Sad 1