B2 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

Just checked Hawk's room.  His computer is still on his bed.  And it does not look much different from how the room appeared before B-7 went U/M and when B-7 came back on-line.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

Just checked Hawk's room.  His computer is still on his bed.  And it does not look much different from how the room appeared before B-7 went U/M and when B-7 came back on-line.

Agreed, but when was the last time you saw him make his bed so neatly?

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Agreed, but when was the last time you saw him make his bed so neatly?

But why would you make your bed if Svetlana would make it for you?  I would say Bogdan's parents might take the room, but their luggage was removed from B&N's apartment.

Just now, moules said:

But why would you make your bed if Svetlana would make it for you?  I would say Bogdan's parents might take the room, but their luggage was removed from B&N's apartment.

Or maybe, just maybe, Lilith will spend the night there.

Just now, Fagen said:

Why look bad for rlc ?

Get a recently formed couple, if we can call them that already, and place them in B5 would suggest that RLC had no couple to replace A&M in the near future.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

No, I agree and the bed not that shape, when I look for it 🙂 So then the question is, who owns the suitcases in B2 🙂 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Get a recently formed couple, if we can call them that already, and place them in B5 would suggest that RLC had no couple to replace A&M in the near future.

And that if it is Hawk's luggage, then they would have taken it straight to B5 🙂