B2 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

@Noldus When I was finally able to log on to CC right after the site came back on-line, I was very surprised at the large number of guests who were connected.  There was a 9-10 page list of connected individuals, most of whom were listed as guests.  Were most of these guests real guests or were they the the residual 'guests' of the DoS attack? 

As for the couple, I thought of the guy as an albino, because he was so pale.  And he had tinted his hair silver white.  Maybe he is allergic to sunlight, maybe he has a job where he sleeps all day, maybe he was recently released from prison.

The girl was experienced at lesbian sex.  Very nice natural body.  Tanned.  No ink. No enhancements.

I think they are not a true couple, but a couple when it is convenient for them to be a couple.

Definitely there to pleasure Maghdela.  And on the clock, and compensated by the hour.  IMO, it was Lilith who paid them.

41 minutes ago, moules said:

As for the couple, I thought of the guy as an albino, because he was so pale.  And he had tinted his hair silver white.  Maybe he is allergic to sunlight, maybe he has a job where he sleeps all day, maybe he was recently released from prison.

The girl was experienced at lesbian sex.  Very nice natural body.  Tanned.  No ink. No enhancements.

I think they are not a true couple, but a couple when it is convenient for them to be a couple.

Definitely there to pleasure Maghdela.  And on the clock, and compensated by the hour.  IMO, it was Lilith who paid them.

Why would Lilith pay them? That makes no sense at all. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moules said:

@Noldus When I was finally able to log on to CC right after the site came back on-line, I was very surprised at the large number of guests who were connected.  There was a 9-10 page list of connected individuals, most of whom were listed as guests.  Were most of these guests real guests or were they the the residual 'guests' of the DoS attack? 

There are always many guests logged into CC.. At the moment there are over 720 logged in. The Frenchman who carries out the Ddos attack had many accounts and Stncld has blocked many of them. But he can still send "storms",  as we noted yesterday

• Thanks 1

il y a 35 minutes, Noldus a dit :

There are always many guests logged into CC.. At the moment there are over 720 logged in. The Frenchman who carries out the Ddos attack had many accounts and Stncld has blocked many of them. But he can still send "storms",  as we noted yesterday

Bonjour @Noldus

Comment pouvez-vous savoir que c'est un français qui est à l'origine de l'attaque Ddos ?

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Maybe she didn't pay but recommended it... Looked like a sex service, perhaps the girl was hired and invited a random friend to include in the package because Mag wanted a threesome. Lilith has lived in Barcelona long enough, so it makes sense she knows these types of people and had recommended them for Mag's show. That's why I was surprised when it was revealed they didn't know about the cameras

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

1.)  I'm assuming they were paid, given the very short interval of time between their arrival in the apartment and the onset of sex.

2.) Lilith led them into the apartment.  She had left the apartment  in the morning, and at some point met up with the couple and Maghdela.  Once in the apartment, the girl had a brief conversation with Lilith in the hall and at the doorway to Lilith's room.  The guy went straight to Maghdela's bed.

3.) Lilith has a relationship with RLC management in Barcelona that Maghdela does not have.  IMO, the entire episode was done for the clicks.  I do not think RLC is giving xxx euros to Maghdela to pay for a sexual partner.  And I would not rule out Lilith already knowing the girl.  (The guy, IMO, was just extra baggage.)  Once the couple were starting the fun in Maghdela's room, Lilith left the apartment.  She returned some minutes after they left.

4.) After the sex in Maghdela's room, and the couple were getting ready to leave, the guy tried to be amorous with Maghdela on the LR couch, and Maghdela pushed him away.

---------------

Edited to add that the amount they were paid was probably more than the bonus money Maghdela would earn from top cams.  So if she was paying, it would be a losing proposition for her.

• Haha 1

Seeing a guy whose shaved scalp is covered with tattoos spending much of the afternoon with Maghdela reinforces my belief that last night's couple's visit to her bedroom was facilitated by someone else.