Leora & Paul (2024) #26

17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Yes, well guys like us that have a history and do talk things over like men, must deal with the sort that leave snarky comments and emojis as their calling card, and add little value to any meaningful conversation.🫤

Ah...like those 'men' who flood several pages with BS- spam just to be Top Poster ? those men you mean ?  (sry couldn't resist..I am outta here) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Ah...like those 'men' who flood several pages with BS- spam just to be Top Poster ? those man you mean ?  (sry couldn't resist..I am outta here) 

That is priceless. 

The same 'men' that challenges every women in forums to prove they are real. Gets upset when they don't fall for his "charm". 🤣

• Thanks 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa sexta feira para todos 

Wonderful Friday for everyone 

16/08/2024 16/August /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 patou duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno slender man peking nagachilli2 peking 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Jonno said:

Some are easier than others. 🤣

Some are just gluttons for punishment like the one in question. He possibly doesn’t have the mental capacity to assimilate the metaphor “When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging” 🦨😀

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2024 at 11:30 PM, Brokk! said:

Maybe because Leora has the fan in her room?

Hello Mr Brokk.

My point was why if he chose to make use of the fan did he then turn it off when he decided to sleep, he didn’t consider Leora’s comfort as she was happy with the fan before he arrived in the bedroom and wasn’t herself going to sleep at the same time.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2024 at 11:37 PM, Brokk! said:

As Jeannie said once before, Leora doesn't necessarily always go out to fuck someone. And then well, WE know that Leora has nothing underneath, but not the people who might meet her on the street. As fascinating as the idea of a lover is, I don't think Leora has one. Not with Paul there in Prague.

Sometimes it’s just nice to feel good about yourself.

If I went out without bra and panties it wouldn’t be for the benefit of others it would be for the benefit of me.

I would know that I was naked underneath, they wouldn’t, they could fantasise as much as they like whereas I would know for sure. 
I wouldn’t put my body into positions that would reveal my secret and I would probably arrive back home pleased and possibly excited by my trip.

More so if I wasn’t getting the attention or compliments at home that I thought should be second nature.

Men will always assume they know why a woman does things, they don’t and never will as they interpret through a man’s mind which is controlled mostly by what’s between their legs and not between their ears.

• Like 3