Leora & Paul (2024) #26

20 hours ago, upyourass said:

Ah...like those 'men' who flood several pages with BS- spam just to be Top Poster ? those men you mean ?  (sry couldn't resist..I am outta here) 

At least you know who you are. That's one step in the right direction!😁

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, upyourass said:

Ah...like those 'men' who flood several pages with BS- spam just to be Top Poster ? those men you mean ?  (sry couldn't resist..I am outta here) 

Well, shit. You even got Pepe agreeing with you. But you aren't part of the menagerie.

• Haha 1

Always a pleasure (never a chore) to have some afternoon Leora fun to catch up on. Perfect views and lighting with that wonderful natural light

Shame that i didnt get the chance to watch it live, but thank god for replays...

Perhaps, if im lucky, she might choose to spend the evening in the GR, whilst giving us some lovely views.

Perhaps, if im really lucky, she may fancy a 2nd round of fun (somewhere away from Paul on the PC - ive assumed thats where he'll be if hes staying home...)

Perhaps, if im really, really, lucky, Paul goes out by himself for a few hours 🤞

If that last one happens, im gonna go buy a lottery ticket! 😜 If all else fails - football is back tonight! 😁🤣

• Upvote 1