Leora & Paul (2024) #26

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

In the case of Pete I think it's a matter of selective memory mate.

image.jpeg.2475c4617dcb84530e42b7703e30a4c9.jpeg         Preservatifsenligne.frimage.jpeg.a9124f9fca3a55a8c894e578aa137d64.jpeg

You mean to say your wife doesn't have sex toys????? 

Leora's toys are tools of the trade, she uses them as part of her employment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mrbubbles0002 said:

Quelqu'un d'autre reçoit-il cela lorsqu'il ouvre le site ?

Erreurs.server_data_not_found

J'ai eu ça toute la journée

non mais depuis 1 semaine j'ai due mal a me connecter sur le sîte

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa sexta feira para todos 

Wonderful Friday for everyone 

09/08/2024 09/August /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 patou duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno slender man peking nagachilli2 peking 

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

You mean to say your wife doesn't have sex toys????? 

Leora's toys are tools of the trade, she uses them as part of her employment.

At last ! Someone else who is not taken in by the " Real life " rhetoric..Precisely Pete, they do it for employment.

So elaborating on our friend @itohkata post  stating that she could be looked at as an entrepreneur, I have no problem with that whatsoever as it then justifies what I and many others have said for a while, that Leora runs a business whereupon she sells herself, we as paying clients are shareholders in that business and like most business she gives a " dividend "(shows ) to her investors. Sadly with the arrival of Paul her business was diluted and she took her eye of the ball, dividends decreased and investors started to withdraw their support. Her business is now not as good as it once was when she was the main business in the high street envied by all the other businesses, and the goods on display although still reasonable quality are not utilised as much as they used to be or with such pride as they once were. The business has lost it's motivation.

So as with any business the options to reinvest or bale out are always open but can only be activated on the anniversary of joining, which is why people don't leave directly, they become disenchanted but wait for the anniversary in the forlorn hope that the business might turn itself round and return to the successful methods of yesteryear.  😉 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

The skunk is still confused from his beating I notice, never been the same since poor soul. 🦨🦨😉😂😂 And he has brought his bitch GH along with him for company....How quaint !🥰

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Helderwelder2 said:

He jimbo

wann folgen weitere Videos deiner Leora Serie???

I have other pressing commitments at the moment but I would imagine at the start of November. Sorry, but needs must sometimes.😉

• Like 1