RLC is part of market economy and the girls have come to a voyeur site, which is very much market economy. If the members don´t like their behaviour, they stop paying and finally the girls lose their "jobs" (I don´t know how much they get in addition to the apartment). So if they think it´s their choice to show their bodies or not, this choice does not last for long. If they do not earn anything to RLC, they will soon be kicked out, that´s how it works and shall work. I don´t want to pay for Kamila´s accommodation if she decides to hide from me.

This is all under the assumption that everyone that subscribes to RLC only wants to see naked women. You are not in that kind of power to make that assumption. When I used to watch RLC on the daily, I'd be a liar if I said I didn't like watching the couples fuck but that wasn't the ONLY thing I was interested in, so nudity or lack of nudity was never an issue for me.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the best you can say? lol, is like if I buy a game that says it has 8 maps and it turn out to only have 7 maps, the developer says ' sorry, you can just play the 7 maps and it won't make a shit of difference '.

Normally I won't even bother to reply such comment, but looking at your signature quote and what you said made me laugh so I am just here to thank you.

It's because they don't have to show their body to be allow to stay in the appartment. it's their choice.

Claro, su contrato les dice que tienen que esconderse contínuamente de las cámaras, no te jode!

How do you know that? Have you seen the contract? It seems pretty strange to say you can stay in a "voyeur" apartment, but don't have to let the members see you.

RLC is part of market economy and the girls have come to a voyeur site, which is very much market economy. If the members don´t like their behaviour, they stop paying and finally the girls lose their "jobs" (I don´t know how much they get in addition to the apartment). So if they think it´s their choice to show their bodies or not, this choice does not last for long. If they do not earn anything to RLC, they will soon be kicked out, that´s how it works and shall work. I don´t want to pay for Kamila´s accommodation if she decides to hide from me.

@ kalevipoeg: lilu and nika didn't really show their body during the period they stayed in the appartment and they were not kicked out of RLC. And I remember Lilu stayed about 3 or 4 months in the appartment no ? So you are absolutely wrong. They stayed until they decided to move out or their VISA expired.

Is that the best you can say? lol, is like if I buy a game that says it has 8 maps and it turn out to only have 7 maps, the developer says ' sorry, you can just play the 7 maps and it won't make a shit of difference '.

Normally I won't even bother to reply such comment, but looking at your signature quote and what you said made me laugh so I am just here to thank you.

It's because they don't have to show their body to be allow to stay in the appartment. it's their choice.

Claro, su contrato les dice que tienen que esconderse contínuamente de las cámaras, no te jode!

How do you know that? Have you seen the contract? It seems pretty strange to say you can stay in a "voyeur" apartment, but don't have to let the members see you.

@ yomismo: As the girls I mentionned in my previous post stayed during a long period on RLC without showing their body we can think they don't have to show their body

@ kalevipoeg: lilu and nika didn't really show their body during the period they stayed in the appartment and they were not kicked out of RLC. And I remember Lilu stayed about 3 or 4 months in the appartment no ? So you are absolutely wrong. They stayed until they decided to move out or their VISA expired.

Maybe I am wrong in whether the girls get kicked out or not, but as long as RLC offers us girls like Nika and Kamila for a premium price, I will leave them. I don´t have time to watch that kind of real life where most of the things happening are girls sleeping until noon and then again in the late afternoon and playing with their laptops and phones in the meantime. Those of you who are interested in such real life, feel free to stay. I will return to the premium membership whenever it gets interesting again - I suppose the CC posts will tell the news.

@ yomismo: As the girls I mentionned in my previous post stayed during a long period on RLC without showing their body we can think they don't have to show their body

Yo no hablo ni de su desnudez ni si se masturba o si tiene relaciones sexuales con Monika. Yo hablo simplemente de que se dejen ver, socialicen entre ellas y SOBRE TODO, que no estén contínuamente escondiendose o en la terraza o en el baño de abajo o en la sala sin cámaras del piso de arriba. Está claro que me encantaría que pasara algo fuera de lo común, pero yo no soy quién para decidir por ellas, solo pido que no se escondan en los cuartos sin cámaras, si estoy pagando, tengo derecho a verlas no?

I just canceled my subscription, only because of this house! There are better sites which deserve this amount of money.

seriously!  which sites.  the only other ones i have heard of suck!!!

Guest joshua1584

Kamila's door just opened without anyone touching it while she is asleep. Is there a ghost in this apt?