The time is sexual game

Why don't you fuck off with your bitching. Abusing RLC girls is not what we are here for. No one wants to read your pathetic little boy comments.

Shouldn't you be in school? Little boys calling girls names usually have small dicks and self esteem issues!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No she is just ugly looks like a skinny zombie they dont even look like a couple, how does a russian end up with a asian bitch anyway? yuck..

Extremo ruso? puta asiática? pero tu quien coño te has creido para insultar de ese modo? te has mirado al espejo? Vete a cagar, que se te nota en la cara.

Recording, distribution or publication are strictly prohibited

u guys need to get a life lol.. why defend a random ugly girl u dont even know ? lol.. she is ugly thats a fact! and since their cameras are public i have every right to say whatever i want i dont break any rules recording them and earning money on uloading their sex videos like people do here.. who is the hypocrite now ? har har... its obvious its small kids here who never go out much pathetic.

she is so ugly and boring, why never gives him blowjobs? they just sit and watch tv and he sits half naked lol.. weird couple i think they are actors.. :o

You want boring ,look at Veronica and Lucas and you will hang yourself. Alina as give blow job but i guess you was not watching at the right time.

I kind of thought she was a little ugly at first too. But she has a cute smile and seems fun and genuine. Not a perfect body but nice. She has definitely grown on me since I first saw her.

asians girls are evil, they look maybe innocent and young yes but they are asian bastards with their own culture u have no idea what u are talking about har har  >:(

Archived