B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

Ciao. Ho notato che viene proposto un replay che non capisco:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

dalla piscina sembra di vedere qualcosa in alto a destra. invece dalla cam 5-4 sembra di vedere qualcosa riflesso nei vetri. forse anche in 5-5, ma soprattutto si intuisce dalle 3-19 e 3-20. Avete idea di chi e dove fossero?

7 minutes ago, Monsena said:

Ciao. Ho notato che viene proposto un replay che non capisco:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

dalla piscina sembra di vedere qualcosa in alto a destra. invece dalla cam 5-4 sembra di vedere qualcosa riflesso nei vetri. forse anche in 5-5, ma soprattutto si intuisce dalle 3-19 e 3-20. Avete idea di chi e dove fossero?

3-19/20 are in the bathroom.

Why is there an increasing distance between Medusa and the other girls ? I know she had some arguments with Karma a while ago but they have been good friends before that, so that couldn't be the end of the world !!

16 minutes ago, jove said:

I would like to know if there are still people who subscribe to this RLC scam.

I'm trying to be polite and nice to anyone, but you sure don't make that easy.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lasse said:

Why is there an increasing distance between Medusa and the other girls ? I know she had some arguments with Karma a while ago but they have been good friends before that, so that couldn't be the end of the world !!

The group has been divided into Kata-Vesna, Karma-Sara and Medusa as the lone wolf for months now. The beef with Karma has only made things worse. Medusa should keep hanging out with Madi, she doesn't really have a choice in fact lol

• Upvote 1