B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

Just now, Moosecini said:

WOW.  Very open for a guest!  She act like she's an older resident who's already comfortable with full nude outdoors.  I SERIOUSLY hope she'll be a new resident!

Very open yes, and like you and many others I hope she becomes part of the project. I also hope the lass who was at H&Z joins too. Her reactions to the camera's is quite entertaining. 

Just now, Maxbell said:

Making a video of her walking a tightrope or beam or something and she will use her animation skills to add the rope or beam with some appropriate background?

That's what I was thinking to be honest, she'll merge her walk with 3D graphics and make a figure from it I guess. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

That's what I was thinking to be honest, she'll merge her walk with 3D graphics and make a figure from it I guess. 

I was more inclined toward "motion reference for videogame cutscene", given that she works on unreal engine almost every day.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I was more inclined toward "motion reference for videogame cutscene", given that she works on unreal engine almost every day.

You know more than me lol...I can hardly see what program she uses online. 

• Upvote 1

Agree, can be. I was also wondering what Karma is working for hours in front of her Laptop every day. Good to see that it is not the so often seen Onlyfan or other sex business shit....👍

She might prepare her futher after RLC...I think she is clever enough to be successful.😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Agree, can be. I was also wondering what Karma is working for hours in front of her Laptop every day. Good to see that it is not the so often seen Onlyfan or other sex business shit....👍

She might prepare her futher after RLC...I think she is clever enough to be successful.😉

Her sex business is sadly done on cam when the molester visits. For me that's nothing more than sex business.   

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

It does yes...but strange that B7 Marilyn's room has cams on both the bath and the shower but not in Sara's room...only the bath. Check the floor plan out between cans 5 and 3 or just go to cam 2-5 (Sara) and the shitter and shower are to the left and you can just about see the shower door. 

Saras shower, and Karmas shower has never been used. RLC has most likely "deactivated" them so they don't have to add 2 more cameras. I do remember a guest asked one of the tenants in Karmas room to use it, but was told not to use it, and was pointed to the camera shower

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Saras shower, and Karmas shower has never been used. RLC has most likely "deactivated" them so they don't have to add 2 more cameras. I do remember a guest asked one of the tenants in Karmas room to use it, but was told not to use it, and was pointed to the camera shower

Sara definitely uses the shitter, and thanks for the heads up in the actual shower. 

38 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Well, I randomly saw her on various websites related to 3D for a while, which spiked my curiosity on why she would be doing that for. Not what you're usual RLC tenant do. My current assumption is that she's following some kind of online course, maybe in animation or 3D modelling and if so, given Unreal Engine, most likely videogame oriented. I also wonder if she's not working on a summer project.

48 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Her sex business is sadly done on cam when the molester visits. For me that's nothing more than sex business.   

Sure you can see it in that way.  

I think for me an example of sex business is Medusa or some other girls who offer "additional" services online.... 😉 I've not seen Karma doing so up to now but have to say that I'm not watching her all time 😄.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I couldn't see them myself but only mentioned them based on the fact Isaac and Bruno are brothers so they may have holidayed together!

I expected Gina and Bruno too but unfortunately nothing....

• Sad 1