OMG

She should. The guy treats her like crap. All he does is play on the computer or listen to head phones. She is sitting around in little panties and a top and he could care less. From what I have seen he is not stud. I would be going for hours with her but not him. All the guys seem to be that way and they are young.

She should. The guy treats her like crap. All he does is play on the computer or listen to head phones. She is sitting around in little panties and a top and he could care less. From what I have seen he is not stud. I would be going for hours with her but not him. All the guys seem to be that way and they are young.

Lol. Another sexual/relationship god who spends his time online watching reallifecam.

That's one thing Paul will never ever be. Is a stud.

He's a dud.