Linda & Tibor (2024) #8

4 hours ago, Howard said:

She puts as much effort sitting in the sun as she does sitting on the couch.  Saying she worked on her tan...  That's like saying Tibor is a marketing genius.

But you gotta give the guy some credits....at least he is trying to put his kiddy brand in the market. same thing with his rapping, breakdancing, etc. He is investing in cloth, cards, video crews. Problem is, he has no talent for all those things, besides his (wedding) Filming business. Seems he is a good editor and has an eye for making a unique wedding/business movie. he should stick with that, and forget all the rest. She ?   ................she is just useless !

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, upyourass said:

But you gotta give the guy some credits....at least he is trying to put his kiddy brand in the market. same thing with his rapping, breakdancing, etc. He is investing in cloth, cards, video crews. Problem is, he has no talent for all those things, besides his (wedding) Filming business. Seems he is a good editor and has an eye for making a unique wedding/business movie. he should stick with that, and forget all the rest. She ?   ................she is just useless !

She is the reason for RLC to give them a free apartment...not he.😁

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

She is the reason for RLC to give them a free apartment...not he.😁

Btw, they were brought in as a couple back then and she didn't had the udders she has now. They (and the rest) started to grow after a couple of years as she gave up living in a vertical position....they still grow 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, upyourass said:

Btw, they were brought in as a couple back then and she didn't had the udders she has now. They (and the rest) started to grow after a couple of years as she gave up living in a vertical position....they still grow 🤣

Sure, in my opinion Tibor is the useless and we will not miss anything if he would not be there. Btw. I'm not a fan of both.😉

9 hours ago, upyourass said:

I give Tibor 90% of the credit for keeping the marriage alive. The lack of physical intimacy he tolerates...not sure I could stay in that kind of a relationship after exhausting all other possibilities (i.e. marriage counseling).  The lack of confidence she has is evident after she put on 20 lbs.  Question is what made her depressed two or so years ago that she resorted trying to eat her way to happiness.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, upyourass said:

In the past two or so years, I can't recall she ever putting effort initiating sex or even while having sex.  And when he initiates, you cringe seeing how hard he has to 'work for it' and at the same time, the look of disgust on her face that something 'bad' is about to happen.

Compare Linda to Leora's Paul, she makes him look like a horndog.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Howard said:

In the past two or so years, I can't recall she ever putting effort initiating sex or even while having sex.  And when he initiates, you cringe seeing how hard he has to 'work for it' and at the same time, the look of disgust on her face that something 'bad' is about to happen.

Compare Linda to Leora's Paul, she makes him look like a horndog.

She's never really had a sex drive, certainly not now. The definition of a sack of potatoes. He's lousy but she doesn't exactly help. 

• Like 1