the new girls

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have that feeling that the 2 new girls may b lovers watch how they act when around eachother and the difference when  they r around nora that will tell u if they r or not .

Y os habéis dado cuenta de que justo antes de subir al piso d arriba se han escondido de las cámaras al lado de la puerta de salida? sonaba como a beso, pero es solo mi sensación.

have that feeling that the 2 new girls may b lovers watch how they act when around eachother and the difference when  they r around nora that will tell u if they r or not .

That's not your "feeling", that's something in your pants wants to believe in!

i dont know if they are lovers but last night i got the same impression cause they were in the living room for awhile after they had gotten back talking all of the sudden they hid by the entrance of the apt.where there are no cameras for at least five or ten minutes and it sounded like they were kissing not saying they were just saying thats what it sounded like anyways why would they go in that corner for thats the only little erea that doesnt have a cam.not jumping to conclusion just seems odd and if knowone noticed yesturday when she got up she gave monica a tap on her ass with her hand.

Guest plain_jane

yesturday when she got up she gave monica a tap on her ass with her hand.

That's quite friendly between women, it has no sexual undertones.

I've mentioned it before, I DO believe something is going on between them.  For what ever reason, they don't want anyone to know.  There are lots of other signs to support that theory, not just the quick dashes to the "Private" room or the "Vestibule."  Just watch their interactions, for example the occasional "Playfulness."

i just think their good friends plus they came together but i noticed kamila is always checking monica out but i cant jump to conclusion without seeing them do anything.

Either way, it doesn't make a difference to me, but I love the mystery.  ;D