the new girls

I was skeptical about these comments but then tonight I noticed that Monica was leaning against Kamila while watching TV for a while.  It seemed that she was unusually close for friends and they were leaning in and on each other - but more Monica on Kamila.    Maybe friends lean agains each other that way but it sure looked unusual.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was skeptical about these comments but then tonight I noticed that Monica was leaning against Kamila while watching TV for a while.  It seemed that she was unusually close for friends and they were leaning in and on each other - but more Monica on Kamila.    Maybe friends lean agains each other that way but it sure looked unusual.

In a lot of cultures, it is quite normal for women to have a smaller personal space than in some countries like the U.S. I've seen this in places like Korea, where even the men often stand or sit right next to each other in a manner that Americans might think is very gay. However, that is just the norm for their culture. In many cultures, it is mainly the men that insist on a larger personal space and avoid being close to other men.