the new girls

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i saw that to plus the other day when they went out in the morning nora wasnt home when monica and kamila got home there was strange noises coming from upstairs but i was clearly informed that they were sleeping but it sounded like someone having sex just saying.not jumping to conclusion just writing what i see and they are always flirting with eachother.

yea i saw that to plus the other day when they went out in the morning nora wasnt home when monica and kamila got home there was strange noises coming from upstairs but i was clearly informed that they were sleeping but it sounded like someone having sex just saying.not jumping to conclusion just writing what i see and they are always flirting with eachother.

it's only in your dream.

I can say that early this morning when neither girl could sleep and went down to the kitchen to have some tea, Monika was checking out Kamila's ass several times while they were waiting for the water boil.  I must say tho.....Kamila does have one terrific ass on her!!!!  It would be beautiful to see them together but I'm afraid that will never happen in our view!