B7 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

Rachel there too.  Wouldn't mind seeing her and Tereza back... although, I know many don't like Tereza.  Regardless of how "boring" she is, she's hot and has a killer body.  Rachel never did anything either, but she's also hot with a great body.  Personally, I'll take the eye candy over "active", unattractive, ink covered strippers any day.  Still hoping Ali signs on, but I think she would have been official by now.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Moosecini said:

Rachel there too.  Wouldn't mind seeing her and Tereza back... although, I know many don't like Tereza.  Regardless of how "boring" she is, she's hot and has a killer body.  Rachel never did anything either, but she's also hot with a great body.  Personally, I'll take the eye candy over "active", unattractive, ink covered strippers any day.

It's not Tereza.  Its Father Timur  that is the issue.  He clings to her like a leech sucking a wound.

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

they gotta kiss some ass while they can!  so all of b4 is there for what?  what's the special occasion?

Fuck knows. Any reason just for a piss up and food. 

Hardly call it a party that's for sure. Been to better wakes. 🤣

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

they gotta kiss some ass while they can!  so all of b4 is there for what?  what's the special occasion?

no Sara and her friend are back at B4, Medusa is in her room and luckily I don't see Karma anywhere