B7 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

2 hours ago, Turm said:

The other day while watching cam 2-6 Bogdan came out out his room naked and opened a door at the top of the stairs and went in. Where does this door go? I thin k someone once said it was a garage. If so, why go in nude?

It's the garage, rumour is they have a den set up in there, amongst other things

3 hours ago, rainman13 said:

Is the "wrong casting" Hawk actually still in the "project" in which he actually never participated.

I kinda like him. It's a fresh breeze after Massimo and Wolf who seemed to prey (pray ?) on every girl.

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

Ich mag ihn irgendwie. Er ist eine erfrischende Brise nach Massimo und Wolf, die scheinbar jedes Mädchen ausbeuteten (anbeteten?).

To each his opinion. For me, he's the biggest bore I've ever seen on RLC.

13 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

To each his opinion. For me, he's the biggest bore I've ever seen on RLC.

Oh I'll trust you on that, as I don't watch dude, so I could not care less about him for my viewing. That being said, when he's around the girls I don't feel like I have to call the policia on him. Also, he seem pretty chill, and does not run around naked all the time (not like Ken, just to pick one randomly). 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Oh, da vertraue ich dir, denn ich sehe mir den Typen nicht an, also ist er mir für mein Sehvermögen völlig egal. Davon abgesehen habe ich nicht das Gefühl, dass ich die Polizei rufen muss, wenn er in der Nähe der Mädchen ist. Außerdem wirkt er ziemlich entspannt und läuft nicht die ganze Zeit nackt herum (nicht wie Ken, um nur eins zufällig auszuwählen). 

You can also rarely look at him because he is hardly present.

15 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Oh I'll trust you on that, as I don't watch dude, so I could not care less about him for my viewing. That being said, when he's around the girls I don't feel like I have to call the policia on him. Also, he seem pretty chill, and does not run around naked all the time (not like Ken, just to pick one randomly). 

so you do follow the guys lmao

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

You can also rarely look at him because he is hardly present.

Again, I'll trust you on that 🙂 Last time I saw him, he was with Kat and Vesna for what the forum calls a "clickbait event".

• Thanks 1