B7 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

Il y a 12 heures, Pete1960 a dit :

Carla, Irma için pek iyi bir takas değil, geçen sefer başaramamıştın.

Dude, what's your problem? You didn't send the videos you wanted to send and you're talking bad about me. I have videos, if you want to send them, share them and I'll send them to you.

27 minutes ago, kupa80 said:

Dude, what's your problem? You didn't send the videos you wanted to send and you're talking bad about me. I have videos, if you want to send them, share them and I'll send them to you.

I sent you videos & you whinged & cried, speaking the truth is not speaking bad of you, why are you even posting n B7 forum, neither Irma or Carla were part of here.

Il y a 2 heures, Pete1960 a dit :

Videolarınızı, sızlandığınızı ve ağladığınızı hissediyorum, gerçeği söylemek sizin hakkınızda kötü konuşmak anlamına gelmiyor, neden B7 forumunu yayınlıyorsunuz, ne Irma ne de Carla buranın bir parçasıydı.

crying and whining is the job of poor people like you. I asked for something from everyone, some wanted to help, and you are a poor fool like you who expects something in return. Don't answer me any more, I will speak harsher words.

On 9/26/2024 at 12:03 PM, rainman13 said:

Marilyn's fuck robot is back for a new boring fuck round.

Roboshag / Mannequin. Either way he is fucking useless at shagging. Vencel was better than him. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Roboshag / Mannequin. Either way he is fucking useless at shagging. Vencel was better than him. 

But I will give him credit though. For 1 of the boyfriends who do come over. He's quiet doesn't bother anyone. He doesn't hit on any of the girls, well I haven't seen him? But if it was up to me, there will be no men here period. But if you want that type dude to hang with his girlfriend, that's the guy. Maybe because he's into weight lifting? I weight lifting too, I know this sounds like a man crush but it's not 🤣 You gotta give him props for that though. But he still a robot though. 😁