Time zone

I have been watching these cams for a few weeks. What I have notices is in some of them the sun is coming up at 2:30- 3:00 AM. I looked up St Petersburg and it says the sun comes up that early in the summer ,but this is nowhere near summer. I also checked cams in St Petersburg all the way down to Sochi and they are in the dark at their 4am. I am looking at Leora and Paul's camera and the sun is shining in. It is the same for some of the others but not all. Does anyone know why? Are we being BSed?

I have been watching these cams for a few weeks. What I have notices is in some of them the sun is coming up at 2:30- 3:00 AM. I looked up St Petersburg and it says the sun comes up that early in the summer ,but this is nowhere near summer. I also checked cams in St Petersburg all the way down to Sochi and they are in the dark at their 4am. I am looking at Leora and Paul's camera and the sun is shining in. It is the same for some of the others but not all. Does anyone know why? Are we being BSed?

They are 11 hours ahead of us. so it should be daylight where they are at.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever tried to google time zones? If you manage to do that, you can easily see the borders of the time zone UTC+7 (RLC still uses the ancient GMT term from the 70´s). Do the same with UTC+3 and UTC+1 and you will learn about RLC and the world geography.