Did something happen last night?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it happened once it will probably happen again and if they shut down the cameras for that then I pity the one recieving the complaints on RLC side because it wont be cute.

Then we are talking about money back since they dont deliver paid for services.

Oh and although they are beautiful they should be kicked out if this is the case..

they make alot of money off the people who pay and they cant even fix the site so the cams wont mess up and people tell them and support dont fix the problem.or at least get good cameras so they dont mess up.

To be honest I dont think anything happened. If the moaning was as loud as you say then Nora would have heard it and also it was mentioned in other posts that she lokked "nervous" which would mean that they were doing something they shouldnt be doing (as I believe they didnt).

Today Nora seems pretty cool and just her normal self. If something would have happened she would have gone ballistic.

Although I do agree with the quality of the cams.. Sent a mail to support about it (which will be archived in their trashcan probably).

i think nora knows what was going on i dont think nora cares when the moaning was going on she cough load so knowone can hear it.but besides that all they do is hide in non cameras rooms to change.i like kamila and monica but if there not suited to be here than i dont know.