Their own apartment

After much time to think about what happened last night with the camera situation, I would like to think it was a freak thing that the cameras went out at an anticipated moment in Monika & Kamila's life.  Both of these women are beautiful, caring, fun together, and a joy just to watch and observe. That being said, I would love to see RLC give them their own apartment so we don't lose them!!  As for changing in other rooms, that is up to them and as time went on they would probably become more comfortable around the cameras and it would become no big deal anymore. I don't know how the rest of you feel but I know they have a great following on here and would be missed by most all of you.  I really like the two of them and hope the best for both of them!!

One bad night with the cameras and nobody is going to respond?  I know by how popular these to ladies are, that the whole majority of you would love to see them stay!!!  I can't figure you pervs out!!!!  These two ladies are beautiful, fun, mysterious, and can capture your attention!!!! WTF people?

If history has shown us anything about this apartment, these girls are nothing more than a fart blowing in the wind. They'll be gone in another month or two then you people will be talking about how beautiful the next passing fart girls will be. There's zero point in getting invested in these current girls aside from Nora except she's old news, but I know the "dreamers" as Snaky says wouldn't even know how to comprehend that thought.

If history has shown us anything about this apartment, these girls are nothing more than a fart blowing in the wind. They'll be gone in another month or two then you people will be talking about how beautiful the next passing fart girls will be. There's zero point in getting invested in these current girls aside from Nora except she's old news, but I know the "dreamers" as Snaky says wouldn't even know how to comprehend that thought.

Buster.....what is your involvement with this site?  You act like you are the most straight laced individual for this site that I have ever seen!  What do you have to do with them?  A fella can speak his mind and dream at the same time!!!  What gives with you???  If a person can't speak their mind without somebody always wanting interject, then what is the point to any of this???  You act as though you are the only one here with a lick of sense!!!  Worry about something else for a change!  I would love to see these two women get they're own apartment, but with you, your are the one that want's to stifle all of it!!!....JUST SAYING

yes, but Buster was right !! these girls are just passing through. no false hopes, they will leave soon .... their lives is not to settle somewhere, but to discover the world !!! if I told you, or is going alisa or vika since leaving rlc, you tell me that in a few weeks, it is not possible !!! these girls voyagesdans the world thanks to modeling. on the hottest girls rlc, you do not know the izabel, alma, or angela !!!