Masha (2024) #10

47 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You do not need a passport to travel within the Schengen countries. No control.

Was a joke bro...as in travelling around the world in 80 days whilst she's 'finding herself' as RLC put it. 

22 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Was a joke bro...as in travelling around the world in 80 days whilst she's 'finding herself' as RLC put it. 

Do you think we are any closer to seeing Masha's name again and something like "....has returned to the project", or is that still up in the air?

On 9/2/2024 at 3:41 AM, itohkata said:

Well you can certainly found such a definition online and only Masha could tell if she fits or not. 

That being said, unless they all have really bad transit, most day if not everyday, there are not that many reasons to disappear off cam, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time, in a small bathroom. 

Also, Masha herself never said it was not drugs, she only said it was not crack (so I'm guessing coke). But the drugs here might not be the problem, just the thing that reveal the underlying issue. 

I do agree that if RLC is working with her, that's a fine move. Probably a lost one, because until she acknowledge that she has an issue, nothing will change, and I'm not only talking about the drugs issue. 

GIF by Giffffr

Not addressing the "is she an addict or not" thing at all but I will say that I believe she is doing okay at the moment and whatever she is doing i hope she lands on her feet.

As far as will she come back, I'm willing to bet that if she makes the right moves she will return.

BTW, she is actually a very cool person if you give her a chance.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Jonno said:

The SM fanatics will help you out. They are all over it. Stalking their every move. 🤪

I follow her on IG don't know if posting in here goes again the rules of the forum. IM also following Hollis,Harley and Electra as well Mashas tattooed gorgeous friend.Today she posted on one of her story's that she cant wait to get back online and that she will move to Naples sometime in December if possible.Sara IG is private and needs request to follows her so is Ulyana, Teresa.