Leora & Paul (2024) #28

11 hours ago, Anode said:

Paul is making fun of the world, he is on his computer with 3 lights on, while to eat you have to put on candles and to masturbate you have to turn off the  lights; close the door of the room plunged into darkness and put on a mask to sleep!!!

Who turns the light off to masturbate nothing like a good breath of fresh air in the garden rain or shine I like to watch myself ejaculate not going to wank in the dark that's unsociable 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

It's just a habit. They do it so often that they do not even realize they're doing it. 

Even the Pope does it, picks and eats the stuff.   🤣

l8j6.gif

Well if it's alright for him to do it I should become a priest  now there's a job to think about  then again better not

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

With that blue butt plug going in and out with force 

yes, made sexy sounds, plopp plopp plopp. and spreading and touching the gaping hole, mmmmmm 😍😍😍👅👅 

• Like 1

hier leora a due avoir les oreilles qui siffle ,quand je disais quelle n'a pas fait de masturbation dans la salle de bain  depuis le 17 mars 2024 et le soir même bingo . 

que sa continue 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Yep. Foamy is watching but wishes he could see more of the old gal but squirrels aren't paid to bury their nuts, hence, no Leora pix or ice cream for me tonight. RLC is too expensive for our kind.

foamy_is_watching.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

yes, made sexy sounds, plopp plopp plopp. and spreading and touching the gaping hole, mmmmmm 😍😍😍👅👅 

Should have smelly vision just like you can imagine tasting and licking

• moos54 locked this topic