B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

36 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it seems the forum is dead today

not dead but i think a lot of people are tired of the daily discussion that is always the same... well i am at least, people apparently think that girls have steamy sex every day that raises the roof or lie with their legs spread against the window with a 50cm dildo inside... RL is usually boring

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, the vatican observer said:

And then there's that what Frank Zabba does.

8 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Subbing to RLC I mean and then hanging around here...but yes I agree with the name mentioned but far from the worst though. The worst ones is MF and CV!

And those are the people that make this forum toxic. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Barracuda works well but you have to pay for it

For CC themselves you mean?

Or is the way these attacks are done by essentially intercepting the subscriber themselves when we try to get in? Obviously I’m a putz about how it works. 

18 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

For CC themselves you mean?

Or is the way these attacks are done by essentially intercepting the subscriber themselves when we try to get in? Obviously I’m a putz about how it works. 

simply put.. they bombard a site with a huge amount of data that cannot handle it, but there are solutions unfortunately often very expensive

2 hours ago, the vatican observer said:

Your name didn't come from thin air to my mind. You are constantly spiting hate. The sheer number of postings, all with the same pattern, make this forum toxic.

So true. 

3 hours ago, the vatican observer said:

Your name didn't come from thin air to my mind. You are constantly spiting hate. The sheer number of postings, all with the same pattern, make this forum toxic.

if you say so but i suggest you go back and read my posts and you will see that i am not constantly spatting hate.

41 minutes ago, itohkata said:

So true. 

it's not true at all, when forum members get hooked by a girl or girls on rlc and someone doesn't coat the forum with sugar, you people will always say the others are constantly spreading hate and that's just not true.

3 hours ago, the vatican observer said:

"hate" and "toxic"...lol did you even graduate yet?  Highschool?

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

if you say so but i suggest you go back and read my posts and you will see that i am not constantly spatting hate.

It means you said something they disagree with.  Don't forget "toxic"...it means something similar.  They've had a few years of teachers drilling it into them.

• Upvote 1