B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Bitter, no bro, having banter with people who understand banter, which is why I never said it to you. 

he can't get Mass out of his mind, he must miss him very much 😁

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

he can't get Mass out of his mind, he must miss him very much 😁

It's evident he clearly knows jack shit lol. My favourite is Medusa and she is more of a pleasure to watch by a country mile over Karma, even when Medusa is a sleep. Funny how he reappears when Tantra turns up though and tries to defend Karma even though we were having banter. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's evident he clearly knows jack shit lol. My favourite is Medusa and she is more of a pleasure to watch by a country mile over Karma, even when Medusa is a sleep. Funny how he reappears when Tantra turns up though and tries to defend Karma even though we were having banter. 

too young and unsuitable for this forum, without joking there is not much else to do here at the moment

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

È evidente che non sa un cazzo, lol. La mia preferita è Medusa ed è molto più piacevole da guardare di Karma, anche quando Medusa dorme. È buffo come riappaia quando si presenta Tantra e cerca di difendere Karma, anche se stavamo scherzando. 

Medusa is really nice to watch, when she shows up. She is a classic example of someone who steals money for nothing and leaves the answer to be, it would not be logical. You do not listen to Medusa's phone calls and you cannot know what time she is .........

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

I see the two phonies are dominating the cams again!! This instantly tells me fuck all else is happening and RLC is turning to shit!!! Even Chilli is working the same trick!!!

the annoying thing is that it works, people watch it and girls quickly understand that this is very easy money, I like to watch Medusa myself but she does her show and then disappears for a few days, something Tani was very good at, I prefer to watch Sara, not for the sex but for the painting, I also paint

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, van the man said:

I see the two phonies are dominating the cams again!! This instantly tells me fuck all else is happening and RLC is turning to shit!!! Even Chilli is working the same trick!!!

it tells me that people will watch anything!  if people would quit watching their clickbait shows maybe rlc would do something by removing them from the payroll and getting some new girls on rlc for you.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Medusa is really nice to watch, when she shows up. She is a classic example of someone who steals money for nothing and leaves the answer to be, it would not be logical. You do not listen to Medusa's phone calls and you cannot know what time she is .........

When Medusa is absent there is always Leora to watch! !!

• Upvote 1