B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

Whoa, whoa I am not into that stuff...... I was saying (Wow) to what you said. I thought that was funny. ✌️ 

Got ya. Not into that shit either.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, poncherello said:

Medusa is really nice to watch, when she shows up. She is a classic example of someone who steals money for nothing and leaves the answer to be, it would not be logical. You do not listen to Medusa's phone calls and you cannot know what time she is .........

I don't really care for her conversations on the cellphone. Yes, she is off cam a lot, but actually she makes up for it when she is on cam, so she does not steal money by doing nothing in return. In fact she probably earns more than all the other girls in B4 put together because she knows how to play the cams and does far more, mostly what the viewers want to see...a girl naked and bating...you included. She even handed Sara a small packet on Sara's balcony the other day...presumably a packet of weed but this does not make me feel any different to enjoying watching Medusa 'when she shows up'. She is far more interesting to watch over a lot of others int he project.  

9 hours ago, poncherello said:

If you don't like what you see ask RLC to turn all the cams towards the pool and garden

Great advice coming from someone who HATED Masshole, but still watched him and listened to his conversations when he was working from home and speaking his mother tongue...Italian lol. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I don't really care for her conversations on the cellphone. Yes, she is off cam a lot, but actually she makes up for it when she is on cam, so she does not steal money by doing nothing in return. In fact she probably earns more than all the other girls in B4 put together because she knows how to play the cams and does far more, mostly what the viewers want to see...a girl naked and bating...you included. She even handed Sara a small packet on Sara's balcony the other day...presumably a packet of weed but this does not make me feel any different to enjoying watching Medusa 'when she shows up'. She is far more interesting to watch over a lot of others int he project.  

Well then you'd better not look her in the eyes... you probably know what happens to you if you do so when loocking at a Medusa.😂 but I think you'll have other things to look at her...😂

Funny how you defend her...😉

10 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Well then you'd better not look her in the eyes... you probably know what happens to you if you do so when loocking at a Medusa.😂 but I think you'll have other things to look at her...😂

Funny how you defend her...😉

Well so far, I have not turned to stone or a snake if that is what you mean lol. Why is it amusing that I would defend someone I enjoy watching. I am not going to defend someone I totally dislike am I unless it's warranted. I like Karma too but just dislike some of the choices these girls make. We cannot have it all as viewers, each to their own I guess. 

• moos54 locked this topic