B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

so just getting on to read that the MMM (mindless munching midget) is there and the outside camera's were under maintenance and when they came back online they were cleaned?  there is also 2 other guys that are there and does anyone know who invited them?  more than likely since sara has gone to bed, she invited them (gigolo's?) for sara's friend and possibly karma?  just what the villa needed, more cock in the hen house!  which guy is hooking up with which girl?  where does MMM fit into all this bonus show?

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

I was going to say a WHILE ago... I bet Wolf is hoping for an orgy tonight!  Marilyn, Hawk and 2 other guys have apparently joined in.

Oh, and here's a WILD idea... how's about CamCaps FIX IT'S DAMN SSL CONNECTION TO THE US!!!  It's down here more than it's live!  Fuck's sake it's a good thing I didn't PAY for this crap.  Took 6 tries just to post this one message.

Why don't you do a little reading...it's a DOS attack

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Wait, who is “she”? 

Not Karma because she mostly has dirty feet more than anything else, yet she moans at Medusa for using her plates whilst she pisses all over B4 lounge floor when the molester visits. She (Karma) looked at Wolf in a strange way earlier when he opened the cheese pouch with his teeth. Yea like she is fucking perfect herself. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Not Karma because mostly has dirty feet more than anything else yet she moans at Medusa for using her plates whilst she pisses all over B4 lounge floor when the molester visits. She (Karma) looked at Wolf in a strange way earlier when he opened the cheese pouch with his teeth. Yea like she is fucking perfect herself. 

nobody's perfect but she's a helluva lot more perfect than that douche bag!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1