RLC Foot Fetish - Who has the best feet?

Guest shcjj

Who has the best feet on RLC?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best feet on RLC?

• Leora
    • Nora
    • Monica
    • Kamila
    • Maya

I've never been a huge foot fetish guy and the ones that usually appeal to me have "big toes" that are actually no bigger than the second or third toe. In other words, I like feet where the toes sort of line up in length instead of getting consistently larger from little toe to big toe.

However, having said that, I must admit that there is something about Kamila's feet that drive me crazy and I find them extremely sexy. I don't know. Maybe it's just the way she moves her feet and toes so sensuously when she is sitting or lying down that drives me crazy, but I do find her feet especially attractive. Of course, I find everything about her extremely attractive. She just really gets to me big time! :-) Now, if only she would become a little less shy about showing her body ...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the long dark haired girl is Kamila, huh? Okay. Yep, she's a cutie. The other one is sorta mousie looking. Looooong pointed face with a beak on her. I find it difficult to watch this apartment due to the Queen Bitch. She just annoys the hell out of me. And she really has ugly feet too.

I'd like to see her standing flat footed. That give you the true shape of the foot. Bookie, I'm sure that you would like Curly's feet. The first three toes are almost equal in length and she can really curl them when she cums so hard. Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmm.

I've never been a huge foot fetish guy and the ones that usually appeal to me have "big toes" that are actually no bigger than the second or third toe. In other words, I like feet where the toes sort of line up in length instead of getting consistently larger from little toe to big toe.

However, having said that, I must admit that there is something about Kamila's feet that drive me crazy and I find them extremely sexy. I don't know. Maybe it's just the way she moves her feet and toes so sensuously when she is sitting or lying down that drives me crazy, but I do find her feet especially attractive. Of course, I find everything about her extremely attractive. She just really gets to me big time! :-) Now, if only she would become a little less shy about showing her body ...

Summer time is great if you love feet,i like the shoe danglers myself when they know you are watching and let the shoe fall off,nice turn on,,,,,heres a nice buffet,lol,, 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/jeIx8Z3d1CM

Living here is So. Florida, it's summer all year. It's a foot lovers paradise.

But looking at many videos, I'll have to say it's sexy toes that turn me on the most, not just the foot itself. I have a Korean massage girl that walks on my back. Not only is that heaven but she likes to 'tickle' me with her pretty bright red toes, She knows what she's doing and I love it.