I think Nora needs a dick (Video)

I started watching RLC in Nov 2013 as a paid member for four months. I am no longer a paying member.

This Nora is so different than the Nora I watched before. Much less nervous about the cameras. She is certainly more open than before. I don't think the old Nora would have masturbated at all. Do any of you recall her masturbating? There were times when she had to beg Kiko for sex. Even to the point of crying a few times. Now when he is there they fuck like rabbits.

I really like this version. And what a beautiful pussy with those very large labia. I could wrap those around my mouth for an hour or two for sure and lick her clit.

I started watching RLC in Nov 2013 as a paid member for four months. I am no longer a paying member.

This Nora is so different than the Nora I watched before. Much less nervous about the cameras. She is certainly more open than before. I don't think the old Nora would have masturbated at all. Do any of you recall her masturbating? There were times when she had to beg Kiko for sex. Even to the point of crying a few times. Now when he is there they fuck like rabbits.

I really like this version. And what a beautiful pussy with those very large labia. I could rap those around my mouth for an hour or two for sure and lick her clit.

Yep, this Nora is quite different and I'd like to think for the better.

I really like this version. And what a beautiful pussy with those very large labia. I could wrap those around my mouth for an hour or two for sure and lick her clit.

When she was in the old apartment all she ever did was watch TV , the odd puzzle, eat soup, sex once a moth and sleep.

Seems to be more lively lately without her faggot ass boyfriend around.  Hope he stays away indefinitely.

When she was in the old apartment all she ever did was watch TV , the odd puzzle, eat soup, sex once a moth and sleep.

Seems to be more lively lately without her faggot ass boyfriend around.  Hope he stays away indefinitely.

hope one day she will move out of the appartment and go back with him (if it could be very soon) .

Living room massage.

Kamila seemed to forget the massage as there was something very interesting on TV. Did anyone catch the bedroom massage on video?

My premium subscription ran out two days ago, as the end bonus I managed to see Kamila´s wonderful body in the long-lasting bath. I did not renew the subscription as in the next month we will have visitors all Easter and then I will be traveling. But in May I may take that Premium membership again if Kamila is still there and another girl has appeared in the empty room. I do not find anything new in Nora any more, so I don´t follow her - maybe if she starts regular masturbating, I could. I mainly watched Kamila and Leora with that premium subscription, which I very much recommend.