You're not going to believe this

TBG 150

But I got an email a while ago today from one of these, 'Report to Moderator' things. Because I was relaxing in the back yard, I looked to see what it said.

I totally laughed out loud, like I do to most of them. But this one said, Comments: inappropriate language.

I so much want to hit the reply button, but then this total fucking moron would have my email address.

I wanted to say to him/her...Inappropriate language? Are you fucking serious you shit for brains asshole? 'It's a fucking adult site. It's not made for prepubescent little teenies with 2 inch wienies.

I'm going to start posting the reporters name, comments and email addresses if you idiots don't stop the bullshit. You would be amazed at what they report. IE: Nudity in pictures, language, no pictures, links that have been dead for over a year, nice picture, good video, why they not naked, why they masturbate under the covers, what's my name, what do I look like, who is Admin?

Some of you folks are just plain strange. The rest? Well, compared to most, you're almost normal.

But I got an email a while ago today from one of these, 'Report to Moderator' things. Because I was relaxing in the back yard, I looked to see what it said.

I totally laughed out loud, like I do to most of them. But this one said, Comments: inappropriate language.

I so much want to hit the reply button, but then this total fucking moron would have my email address.

I wanted to say to him/her...Inappropriate language? Are you fucking serious you shit for brains asshole? 'It's a fucking adult site. It's not made for prepubescent little teenies with 2 inch wienies.

I'm going to start posting the reporters name, comments and email addresses if you idiots don't stop the bullshit. You would be amazed at what they report. IE: Nudity in pictures, language, no pictures, links that have been dead for over a year, nice picture, good video, why they not naked, why they masturbate under the covers, what's my name, what do I look like, who is Admin?

Some of you folks are just plain strange. The rest? Well, compared to most, you're almost normal.

LMAO,,i like to think i'm one of the not so strange ones.THOSE ASSHOLES WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT LANGUAGE ARE FUCKED UP STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...

So, here it is, 06:00, and I just get up and sit in my desk chair to see if anything earth shattering happened overnight. The phone vibrates that an email came in. I look and it's some idiot from here that hits the 'report to moderator' button. I read to see what the complaint was, just in case it's valid.

I forget which board is being reported, but I think it was some picture thread. It was a one word report. The one word? WONDERFUL. What kind of  :-X idiot does this, besides a pre-pubescent kiddie?

Seeing as I can't get my email removed from the notifications list, I'm simply going to eliminate it. I have no problem modding a board, but not for Romper Room.

I wanted to create a poll asking ranges of age, but being the Internet, I'll never get the truth. I can only go by what I read in the posts and make an educated assumption of age.