was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

You know what I mean, when she came here the first time she was reserved and almost prude now,look at how she's changed.  BTW she stole my heart too but now I look at her in a different way.

You're right. That's what I "thought" you probably meant. But, I wasn't "chastising" you and I didn't mean to imply that I didn't respect your views. I just wanted to say that I think everyone has their own definition for words like "sweet" and "innocent" when it comes to sex and no single definition covers all the variations of sexual (or any other type of) self-expression.

I'm sorry I didn't make my meaning clearer. Honestly. I probably should have made the post independent instead of just making it a reply to your quote, but I just really didn't think about it.

You know what I mean, when she came here the first time she was reserved and almost prude now,look at how she's changed.  BTW she stole my heart too but now I look at her in a different way.

You're right. That's what I "thought" you probably meant. But, I wasn't "chastising" you and I didn't mean to imply that I didn't respect your views. I just wanted to say that I think everyone has their own definition for words like "sweet" and "innocent" when it comes to sex and no single definition covers all the variations of sexual (or any other type of) self-expression.

I'm sorry I didn't make my meaning clearer. Honestly. I probably should have made the post independent instead of just making it a reply to your quote, but I just really didn't think about it.

Sometimes you guys really confuse me.If she doesn't masturbate or have sex she's not giving you your money's worth,but if she does those things then you call her a whore.Maybe you need to look in a mirror to see the real problem.And then on top of that she probably reads all that garbage on cc.No wonder she took a pill.

You guys sound like a bunch of high school boys with juvenile hormones running wild.Grow up!

Wow. I never expected to hear something like that from you.

I didn't realize that trying to apologize and explain what you meant in a post had anything to do with hormones and certainly didn't think it indicated that someone was a juvenile.

I really enjoyed some of your earlier posts and didn't expect you to react like that. Are you ok?

You need to clarify who you are talking about,you can't just say guys

,because that would imply that you are talking about the entire board that made a comment leading up to your comment about growing up.

You guys sound like a bunch of high school boys with juvenile hormones running wild.Grow up!

That's right Loner-69, be more specific, which 90% of the board are you referring to?

I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE  LONER_69,,AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES BEFORE ABOUT THE CHILDISH,IMMATURE,STUPIDITY,AND SPECULATION RUNNING RAMPANT ON THIS FORUM.THE PICTURE SECTION IS NON-PICTURESQUE,THE VIDEO SECTION IS VIDEOLESS AND THE 'OLD LADIES' ON THIS SITE JUST LIKE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THE GIRLS AND EACH OTHER.EUROMIKEY IS THE BIGGEST CRY BABY,SPECULATOR ON HERE.SURE HE SITS AT HIS COMPUTER AND RECORDS THE GIRLS FOR CONTRIBUTING NON STOP,AND MANY APPRECIATE THAT,NO PROBLEM,IT'S THE USELESS DRIVEL HE SPEWS THAT YOU HAVE TO WADE THROUGH.BUT I GUESS THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WITH AN OPEN FORUM PARKED SO CLOSE TO A LOONEY BIN,GOTTA DEAL WITH THE ESCAPEES.

http://media.giphy.com/media/FsyMl3BS7B66I/giphy.gif

Sometimes you guys really confuse me.If she doesn't masturbate or have sex she's not giving you your money's worth,but if she does those things then you call her a whore.Maybe you need to look in a mirror to see the real problem.And then on top of that she probably reads all that garbage on cc.No wonder she took a pill.

I didn't really read this particular post until now because I'm switching back and forth from RLC.

I would appreciate it if you would go back and find a single post of mine where I said anything like any of those things. I did not. I am, if anything, too protective of the girls. So, please don't lump me in with the people who do post that sort of thing. I DON'T and never have and never will. I find those kinds of statements to be very disrespectful when people use them.

Wow. I never expected to hear something like that from you.

I didn't realize that trying to apologize and explain what you meant in a post had anything to do with hormones and certainly didn't think it indicated that someone was a juvenile.

I really enjoyed some of your earlier posts and didn't expect you to react like that. Are you ok?

When I saw her physical condition I didn't read your comment closely.I just saw some comment about a big head and little head in reference to Kami and it made me mad.I"ve since reread it and see that it was an apology.I'm sorry.But I do not apologize to the people who have been making vicious,hurtful and evil comments about Kami and Kristy.