was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

• 4 weeks later...

Kamila at this moment in time is in mosco the possibility of her returning to RLC as i see it are quite strong.

it would seem that she has spent the bulk of this year 2015 in various parts of europe. Her time in RLC was a break in her other modeling assignments.

and the other thing is she seems to prefer female company to male.

Kamila at this moment in time is in mosco the possibility of her returning to RLC as i see it are quite strong.

it would seem that she has spent the bulk of this year 2015 in various parts of europe. Her time in RLC was a break in her other modeling assignments.

and the other thing is she seems to prefer female company to male.

Think most of us figured that one out already-but thank you anyway

Think most of us figured that one out already-but thank you anyway

le plus drôle, c'est qu'à l'époque ou nous n'étions que quelques uns à avoir identifié, kamila, il m'arrivait d'expliquer que ces filles étaient des modèles photos et voyageaient sans cesse dans le monde, et on se faisait insulter de fantasmeurs, de menteurs et d'affabulateurs!!!! maintenant que la plupart des membres connaissent l'identités de plusieurs filles, ils peuvent constater par eux même les shooting photos et les voyages dans le monde entier!!!! certaines vérités ne peuvent plus être remise en doute!!!

the funny thing is that at the time when there were only a few to be identified, kamila, I happened to explain that these girls were models pictures and traveled incessantly in the world, we did insult to fantasmeurs, liars and fantasists !!!! Now that most members know the identities of several girls, they can see for themselves the photo shoots and travel around the world !!!! certain truths can not be called into doubt !!! :headache: :screwy: :smoke: