Bring back Gia now!

bigjosh83

I would not want a BJ from her.  She might try and bite it off.

I hear you.  The way she blew up at Ian at the end surprised everyone...including Ian.  Knowing her as I do, I wouldn't want to get anywhere near her for fear of my life if I said something wrong.

There are lots of comments on this forum but honestly JoJoGunne YOU sized up that situation in a concise and complete manner!

I would love to know what the real attraction Ian had with her and why he was going to commit his life to her.

Hell...she almost took his before he committed!

Wonder if they really married AND if they are still together. It often only gets worse!

If someone wouldn't mind, can you explain this "knife" incident?

It's all in the Gia and Ian retired area.  Here is the post I made that explained what happened about the knife.  The rest of the thread is all about the whole blow up.

http://camcaps.net/gia-ian/trouble-in-paradise/msg6077/#msg6077

There is more in the latter part of this thread.

http://camcaps.net/gia-ian/leave-the-apartment/

There are lots of comments on this forum but honestly JoJoGunne YOU sized up that situation in a concise and complete manner!

I would love to know what the real attraction Ian had with her and why he was going to commit his life to her.

Hell...she almost took his before he committed!

Wonder if they really married AND if they are still together. It often only gets worse!

All good questions, but I really don't care about the answers.  In any case, there was also the fact that she was pregnant.

Guest mrman15

I am sorry but Gia was extremely boring, as mentioned earlier, she avoided the cams like the plague which kinda defeated the whole purpose of the situation. I actually liked who they replaced them with, ariel and Harvey are way better. Aside from the fact they bang like rabbits, we get ariel's ass hanging out almost every day, and we get a few public banging's every once in a while.

Cute girl, but I am pretty confident gia was heavily overrated especially how hard it was to even get a peek

Guest Squirrel

Of all the girls who have departed, who would be the most suitable to bring back given the right opportunity???...

BTW, I wonder how everyone who has departed RLC is doing and what they're doing these days?

I'll assume they took their cats with them and that they are now paying for their rent!