Monica and kamila

well after I wrote this I went back in and saw kamila talking to some guy on the phone . so that may be the answer to that question . But I also feel that Queen Nora had a lot to do with them not hanging out sine King Kiko hasn't been around and the 1 night the girls where in the room and nora came in pussy blocking . I thought about when Alisa did that to her and kiko on the couch and she didn't like it so she did that to the other girls . that isn't right at all.

i think she did it cause she felt left out there was one day monica came downstairs then kamila they were almost done eating and then nora came down and they left her by herself and they both went to eaches rooms.

they talked after that monica was in kamilas room that was the night monica and nora left but before they left they had a meeting at the table since then they only talk for a min.and thats it.they used to hang out in the living room late too and that stopped also.

well  to be honest with ya'll  I feel Nora,Monica and Kamila should just go into Kamila's  room shut the door and Smoke a bowl and have  a few Heineken's  and fix everything the way it should be.

Eso no es arreglarlo, era paripé, yo lo ví y cada una estaba con su ordenador viendo una película cada una, es más, Monika estaba al lado de Kamila y estaba con los auriculares, practicamente ni se hablaron.

Guest DavidandChloe

Eso no es arreglarlo, era paripé, yo lo ví y cada una estaba con su ordenador viendo una película cada una, es más, Monika estaba al lado de Kamila y estaba con los auriculares, practicamente ni se hablaron

Is this what you said?

Thats not fix it, paripe, was I the vi and every one was with your computer watching a film each, moreover, Monika was beside Kamila and was with headphones, virtually not spoken.

This is what I say 

Creo que deberían ir en una habitación y tienen una forma tres lamiendo coño unos a otros.

At the moment the relationship between Kammi and Monica is the most intruiging aspect of this appartment. Even Kammi's hidden masturbation scenes are getting old. Speaking for myself, I don't believe there was any more between them than just a close friendship. Girls are often very touchy and flirty with eachother without some deeper sexual meaning. But that's my opinion. And I must say, I enjoyed their interactions. The girls who were earlier in this appartment were mostly on their own all the time. Very boring.

But the fact that Kammi and Monica hardly speak with eachother, is strange. The last time they were close was the night before Nora and Monica left the house for a while. That night Kammi and Monica spent hours together watching movies and talking with eachother. That was also the night that Kammi masturbated twice :)

Well, for us it's a nice way to fill (or waste) our time: guessing what happened between them. But I'm afraid we will never know. It's too bad that RLC doesn't give us English speaking tenants. That would be much more interesting. Now we only watch them for the showers and masturbation scenes. RLC could be so much better, if they only had the right people and the right strategy.

I don't think Nora is the evil stepmother in this appartment. Although she is clearly the boss. But it would be a nice experiment to replace her for another girl. So, 3 girls without Nora. Let's see if that would make a difference.

Ah well, we complain a lot about this appartment, but for me it's the most interesting one here on RLC. I know, there is not much action, but most of the time the girls are much more prettier than the girls in the other appartments. It's fresh and new. And every now and then we get new girls. Isn't that a real treat?

The way it goes right now in this appartment, gives me the feeling that Kammi and Monica will not stay much longer. So enjoy them while you can!