Air purifier/Doctor/humidifier

This apartment is in some serious need of a air purifier/humidifier to clean the musty ass air,I've seen a number of these girls coughing uncontrollably like Nora is doing tonight,the poor girl,Jannet was the same way in her room too,and Alisa couldn't sleep sometimes either,I don't know what the air quality is like in Barcelona, but it somehow is causing all these girls to get sick often,the air is probably really dry and hot,I know how they feel because in the spring my ass be curled up sneezing and coughing too because of my allergies,and RLC needs to provide a doctor to make house calls to help these girls get better Asap,I've been watching Nora for about two hours now and she can't sleep at all it's going to be one of those long sleepless nights for her,poor Queenie :-[

Barcelona está al lado del mar (mediterraneo) asi que el clima seco no puede ser. Calor, en estas fechas todavia no hace calor, habrá entre 10-15 grados. El problema para ellas, no para nosotros, es que no salen del apartamento casi y al final entre el polvo que se acumula y demás... y que tampoco les dá el aire, es normal que se pongan así, el problema es que me parece que nos está jodiendo la masturbación de Kamila.

often I was amazed that girls sleep almost naked in the winter, or even kamila who often sleeps the open window, with the noise of traffic! I have almost the same temperature, and this is far from being the summer yet!

Coming from Russia winter in Spain probably feels like summer in Russia  ???

I have the wrong information that all of these homes are in spain ?? :-[

Las de Veronica y Lucas, Adriana y Daniel, Carina y Sabrina y Nora, Kamila están todas en España y no solo eso, en la misma ciudad, Barcelona.

Nora has been sniffling a lot, so it is very likely that she has allergies.

It's spring thus maybe an allergy to pollen but if they are in Barcelona it's surprising because it's not as if they lived close of a field.

I have the wrong information that all of these homes are in spain ?? :-[

Las de Veronica y Lucas, Adriana y Daniel, Carina y Sabrina y Nora, Kamila están todas en España y no solo eso, en la misma ciudad, Barcelona.

[/quotet

thank  for information 8)where the others live? maybe italy and russian? ::)