Leora & Paul (2024) #29

7 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul wearing a sleeping mask In bed

Paul likes sleeping with the mask on because he can then sleep with his eyes open and still be in the dark while maintaining that stunned look of his - sheesh!!!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul likes sleeping with the mask on because he can then sleep with his eyes open and still be in the dark while maintaining that stunned look of his - sheesh!!!

It takes years of practice to be Paul well it does for anybody else in fact he's an original I don't want to be nasty but if leora ever gets pregnant with a child to paul I hope putin adopts it and sees how far it get in a drone over ukraine 

4 hours ago, Anode said:

Je dirais que Paul est simplement venu a Prague dans le seul but de retirer Leora de RLC

I think that if Leora retires she will do so together with Paul and I don't think she needs Paul to decide when to retire, just as I don't think it will be Paul's fault if Leora wants to retire from RLC. As usual, only Leora will decide.

4 hours ago, Anode said:

Entièrement d'accord  si toutes les personnes agissaient ainsi RLC ,commencerait a se pose des questions et peut être agirait il 

And then what? Look how long it took RLC to get rid of Masha. Well, technically it was Masha's fault but if it were up to RLC Masha would still be online.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 5 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Je pense que si Leora prend sa retraite, elle le fera avec Paul et je ne pense pas qu'elle ait besoin que Paul décide quand prendre sa retraite, tout comme je ne pense pas que ce sera la faute de Paul si Leora veut prendre sa retraite de RLC. Comme d'habitude, seule Leora décidera.

Et ensuite ? Regardez combien de temps il a fallu à RLC pour se débarrasser de Masha. Techniquement, c'était la faute de Masha, mais si cela ne tenait qu'à RLC, Masha serait toujours en ligne.

Bonjour Brokk ;

Leora n'a aucune volonté de prendre une décision ,c'est Paul qui tire les ficelles !

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonjour Brokk ;

Leora n'a aucune volonté de prendre une décision ,c'est Paul qui tire les ficelles !

You are wrong to give all this credit to Paul. In the more than 10 years that she has been on RLC, Leora has demonstrated more than once that she makes decisions completely independently, without anyone telling her what to do or not to do. She decides what to wear when she goes out, she decides if and when to masturbate, what to eat etc etc...Paul is there because Leora wanted him, let's remember this. It makes you understand that she is able to decide for herself what she wants, when she wants it and if she wants it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I think that if Leora retires she will do so together with Paul and I don't think she needs Paul to decide when to retire, just as I don't think it will be Paul's fault if Leora wants to retire from RLC. As usual, only Leora will decide.

And then what? Look how long it took RLC to get rid of Masha. Well, technically it was Masha's fault but if it were up to RLC Masha would still be online.

What masha as gone give her sex partners Leora's address that will sort Paul out

• Haha 2

il y a 7 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Tu as tort de donner tout ce crédit à Paul. Depuis plus de 10 ans qu'elle est sur RLC, Leora a démontré plus d'une fois qu'elle prend des décisions de manière totalement indépendante, sans que personne ne lui dise quoi faire ou ne pas faire. Elle décide de ce qu'elle va porter quand elle sort, elle décide si et quand se masturber, quoi manger etc etc... Paul est là parce que Leora le voulait, rappelons-le. Cela vous fait comprendre qu'elle est capable de décider elle-même de ce qu'elle veut, quand elle le veut et si elle le veut.

Désolé de ne pas penser comme toi sur certains  actes pour manger  ,sortir ,je suis d'accord , mais pour s'habiller de ces petites tenues elle va chercher l'approbation de Paul comme pour se masturber ,et certainement quand ils promènent le chien le soir ils doivent dé briffer sur le déroulement de la soirée  ,bien sur que Leora a fait revenir Paul ,mais ne s'attendait pas a ce qu'il est changer a ce point !

• Confused 1