where is Nora off to?

This is a rather sad statement but its true 90 - 95 % of all girls/women in Eastern Europe and Russia have had sex for favors whether it be money , food or a place to stay . At some point in their lives  .

And where might I ask did you read that stupid statistic?

This is a rather sad statement but its true 90 - 95 % of all girls/women in Eastern Europe and Russia have had sex for favors whether it be money , food or a place to stay . At some point in their lives  .

What does not occur the more idiotic to you. Should think over once your prejudices.

Well Snaky you were literate enough to read and type a response so i would expect you to understand that .  My mistake .  There have been many documentaries on human trafficking and prostitution that tell those figures  .  Also there are social services sites that try to help these people and quote these figures  . I also had several years of being involved in that field  .

Well Snaky you were literate enough to read and type a response so i would expect you to understand that .  My mistake .  There have been many documentaries on human trafficking and prostitution that tell those figures  .  Also there are social services sites that try to help these people and quote these figures  . I also had several years of being involved in that field  .

90-95% of the women and girls in Russia and East Europe are millions. Of course there is trafficking in human beings and prostitution, but not in this magnitude. Is to be served such figures unserious for one which has worked supposedly in this area

and can give no spring.

I believe your motto is, all whores except mum.

Guest joshua1584

I say it is 100% of women worldwide. Just last week I bought a woman drinks and food. We had sex and she stayed at my place. ;D

90-95% of the women and girls in Russia and East Europe are millions. Of course there is trafficking in human beings and prostitution, but not in this magnitude. Is to be served such figures unserious for one which has worked supposedly in this area

and can give no spring.

I believe your motto is, all whores except mum.

actually, I saw a documentary about prostitution in Europe, and the main suppliers are modeling agencies and Russian models, Hungarian and Romanian !!!! the occasional prostitution is rife too. I am often asked about the beautiful lifestyle of our young models, qi does not seem to have much financial worries !!! is what one shoot per month simply has to be on vacation the rest of the time? !!! knowing that these girls travel the world all the time? !! I will not say anything, but I ask myself questions occasionally occur ....