Leora & Paul (2024) #30

12 hours ago, RdKing said:

She has become so lazy!! Spends way too much time in bed instead of living her life. Everything is on pause to accomodate the stunned one. Time to move on, she is way too boring and not worth the money RLC collects. 

Her body still looks reasonable but is showing signs of aging, her muscle definition has softened and cellulite is increasingly evident on the legs and arse in the right light.....Too much eating so soon upon going to bed and staying in bed for too long each day.....Take away the makeup and she looks weary and washed up, which the truth of the matter is she is as far as I can see.

Others obviously will not agree with me but that's their prerogative, I tell it as I see it and not how Leora or anyone else would like me to see it.   

The Truth About Leaving A Fishing Lure In A Fish's Mouth (STUDY)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Her body still looks reasonable but is showing signs of aging, her muscle definition has softened and cellulite is increasingly evident on the legs and arse in the right light.....Too much eating so soon upon going to bed and staying in bed for too long each day.....Take away the makeup and she looks weary and washed up, which the truth of the matter is she is as far as I can see.

Others obviously will not agree with me but that's their prerogative, I tell it as I see it and not how Leora or anyone else would like me to see it.   

The Truth About Leaving A Fishing Lure In A Fish's Mouth (STUDY)

My god jimbo how  can you be so cruel to leora I for one would rip the ass out of it with or without make up fucking hell  somebody cut pulo down before he hangs himself you've upset him jimbo again😪😭

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

My god jimbo how  can you be so cruel to leora I for one would rip the ass out of it with or without make up fucking hell  somebody cut pulo down before he hangs himself you've upset him jimbo again😪😭

The thing is Gregg mate I grew out of the confused state of mind and saw things with greater clarity.

I'm not deliberately cruel to Leora just as she is not deliberately cruel to us at times, I tell it as it is mate.

I didn't state that she wasn't fuckable did I. she has a pulse when all is said and done😄

She is far different to what she was at her " peak ," some due to mother nature and much due to her attitude.

Hey Gregg, it doesn't matter what I think does it, if people get their rocks off from watching the same thing ad infinitum then good luck to them.

One mans meat ! 

Pulo will be fine, it could be worse, he could be confused like those other silly twats couldn't he. 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1