B2 - General Topic 2024 #13 (September / October)

18 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Looks like Lilith has managed to shut down Eris in only one day!  Well done Lilith your record is intact.  Lilith cold as fuck and playing for the cameras.  The good night fistbump was priceless!

Nice to see that Eris also has a controlling off site boyfriend.  She was facetiming the apartment to him while Lilith was out.

What do you mean shut down Eris in one day ? I havent noticed anything like that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

What do you mean shut down Eris in one day ? I havent noticed anything like that.

The come-on was unmistakable...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

...and the platonic fist bump rejection...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

The come-on was unmistakable...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

...and the platonic fist bump rejection...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Thx I had not seen this. Lillith on her first stay was going down on another girl upstairs in b1, sadly they turned off nightmode by "mistake" so we didnt see so well. Let's hope something happens between them later on, maybe if they get something to drink.

23 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Thx I had not seen this. Lillith on her first stay was going down on another girl upstairs in b1, sadly they turned off nightmode by "mistake" so we didnt see so well. Let's hope something happens between them later on, maybe if they get something to drink.

Nothing happens by mistake where Lilith is concerned.  Hiding in the garage in B7...dining out.  Shes just here to fill a space.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

After her naked workout in the LR, Eris is water bating in the tub.

OMG... gotta say, "real bate" or not, she looked like she was THOROUGHLY enjoying it, and her sex face was EPIC.  Sexy as hell, says I.  Looking forward to much more of that!  😍  They have GOT to chop the corner off that counter though!!!  🤣

• Upvote 2