B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

22 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

What ever has happened appeared to start with this phone call.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

They talk for a few minutes then the call ends and restarts with a face-time call.

After the call ends her demeanor changes and at approx 3pm she looked at her phone again and looked more sad, a little after she started crying.  

A little later she did this, I'm guessing someone may know the relevance of the drawing, I seem to remember her making the picture.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I'm not convinced this is anything to do with RLC as at no time did she pickup her phone and call her boyfriend. I think the BF has given her a choice of him or RLC and said to stay with him she must leave ASAP.

Off to the garage

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

At the same time Karma and Kat are in the kitchen,

if RLC are involved maybe Karma is telling Kat something here. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

On behalf of all us English only members Italian and Russian speakers what can you tell us.

Thanks.

la prima telefonata è col ragazzo e non dice nulla di particolare

14 minutes ago, Monsena said:

Medusa did not leave of her own volition, and that is certain. Without warning: he must leave immediately! What did he do that was so serious?
I agree with those who say that he must maintain his integrity, and perhaps also with those who say that his boyfriend uses it.
I don't agree at all with those who think she could take Masha's place in Rome: of course she could, but think what masha would be capable of to take revenge!

It is true that perhaps the reasons date back to a few weeks ago: on her birthday the others did not consider her much and she had to sleep in another apartment. Her boyfriend seemed to be receiving proposals from Altrew: perhaps she hindered it. Maybe not. It's true that these are speculations (now I look at the replays proposed above), but it would be correct if RLC justified it, since we pay for a subscription.
I'm sorry for Medusa, the person, but as a spectator I don't bother her exit so much: it bothers me, a lot, don't tell us why!!

Give a reason why 'you' think she has been told to leave. There is simply no evidence.  

27 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Give a reason why 'you' think she has been told to leave. There is simply no evidence.  

yes, there is evidence!

she was talking about the date of her return with her boyfriend just yesterday, and it was not near!
today was happy till she went to the kitchen and take her phone going out. Was re-enter she was crying. and every time she had to speak about she had to go outside. it is not a family problem and she didn't taslk about with any other girl (at least inside the villa).
Karma and kat in  the kitchen was talking about life there, not about her. I just used an automatic transcription system, so it is not perfect, but there is a moment in which medusa close a door too energy. and karma say something to kat not audible. Then they talked about (also me should go away, there is nothing more. I report: " Gridare. Anch'io me ne vado. Non so che tipo di ferro sia questo. Lo mostreranno presto. Già presto. O meglio. Tramonto, sì. Penso che abbiano finito perché ovviamente lo sono. Il cross club è di nuovo chiuso.
 A quanto pare l'hanno aperto un po' durante l'estate.
 Ma non adesso? Tutto è chiuso. E la pista. Oh, lo spendi e lo metti giù. sto semplicemente cadendo a pezzi. Sì, una prova. Nemmeno un po' di vita"
Questo non c'entra con medusa, ma era interessante e  recita "dovrei andarmene anche io". Il che non implica che Medusa se ne sia andata di sua volontà. ora la cerco sui social, giusto per chiederglielo!

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Medusa still upset and crying, and she appears to be thinking about packing as the suitcase is out and ready to be packed. She seems to be contemplating what to you...pack or stay. It's a waiting game. 

She can always go back to Rome to visit her psychopathic friend Masha.   :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, Monsena said:

yes, there is evidence!

she was talking about the date of her return with her boyfriend just yesterday, and it was not near!
today was happy till she went to the kitchen and take her phone going out. Was re-enter she was crying. and every time she had to speak about she had to go outside. it is not a family problem and she didn't taslk about with any other girl (at least inside the villa).
Karma and kat in  the kitchen was talking about life there, not about her. I just used an automatic transcription system, so it is not perfect, but there is a moment in which medusa close a door too energy. and karma say something to kat not audible. Then they talked about (also me should go away, there is nothing more. I report: " Gridare. Anch'io me ne vado. Non so che tipo di ferro sia questo. Lo mostreranno presto. Già presto. O meglio. Tramonto, sì. Penso che abbiano finito perché ovviamente lo sono. Il cross club è di nuovo chiuso.
 A quanto pare l'hanno aperto un po' durante l'estate.
 Ma non adesso? Tutto è chiuso. E la pista. Oh, lo spendi e lo metti giù. sto semplicemente cadendo a pezzi. Sì, una prova. Nemmeno un po' di vita"
Questo non c'entra con medusa, ma era interessante e  recita "dovrei andarmene anche io". Il che non implica che Medusa se ne sia andata di sua volontà. ora la cerco sui social, giusto per chiederglielo!

Fair enough but where does RLC come into any of that. I believe she is making the decision to leave. Either way it doesn't matter, she is leaving and that's that. 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Fair enough but where does RLC come into any of that. I believe she is making the decision to leave. Either way it doesn't matter, she is leaving and that's that. 

Too bad Sara and Karma don't take the hint and follow along with her.  

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

yes. you're right. But it would be usefull to know if it was by the power of someoneelse there. anyway. anyway i absolutely don't agree with you: it was not her. but those are just opinions and it is nice to have someone to diascuss about something you cannot share easily. and you're very friendly exposing your opinion. I'm just a little bit curious to know the reason, but... she's just gone!

1 hour ago, Monsena said:

the second replay doesn't say anything. in my opinion the moment is before.
up to this point it's sewrena. she comes out with the phone and...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I watched that earlier and couldn't see anything to indicate her leaving or being upset, after this she went to her room and bated seeming happy.   She went outside to vape after fetching her stuff from her room.

When she arrived in the kitchen originally Ali did blank her (and then left the house). Shortly after Kat appeared and I thought Kat was doing the same but after about 10 minutes Medusa spoke to Kat and they then chatted for 20 minutes or more while eating. I didn't watch every minute but she seemed happy enough.