B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

13 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think he is gone now so it's safe for the women to leave there rooms 😂

I think his hat is still there anyway.. I assume he will become a regular customer and Sara has clearly shown this week that she is still the street slut she was in the beginning 🤢

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

forse è uscito dal garage 🤷‍♂️

You can still hear him talking and coughing and sometimes the music from his cell phone. He already did it once, one night, staying in there for 2 and a half hours and then going out and surprising a girl who was in the kitchen

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

I think his hat is still there anyway.. I assume he will become a regular customer and Sara has clearly shown this week that she is still the street slut she was in the beginning 🤢

True, in the last week alone, three guys and two girls she's been with. This is getting to Masha levels.

5 hours ago, rainman13 said:

I'm curious if the idiot will come to the villa regularly again.

of course he will and he will always be bringing one of his male friends with him on the premiss of them getting laid.  you've seen it before and you will see it again.  what puzzles me though is why, after going through the trouble to have his existence on rlc removed, why would he show up again?  i'm sure he gets more than enough pussy to warrant jeopardizing his job and basically his future by coming back to the little known whore house on the hill.

• Upvote 1