B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

2 hours ago, Turm said:

Deve essere per questo che Medusa saltò la festa e andò a dormire nella stanza di Madison.

Medusa has revealed herself for what she really is: quarrelsome, arrogant and domineering. Medusa is deeply sociable. She excluded Babi from the room (with all of Babi's things) because Babi chose to attend the dinner organized by Karma. Medusa did not want Babi to attend but Babi wants to be with the girls and did not want to be in bed with Sara because she regretted what had happened the previous night: for this reason she found hospitality at Karma. Gentlemen, is this MEDUSA or have you forgotten what she did with Masha?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, poncherello said:

Medusa si è rivelata per quello che è veramente: litigiosa, arrogante e prepotente. Medusa è profondamente socievole. Ha escluso Babi dalla stanza (con tutte le cose di Babi) perché Babi ha scelto di partecipare alla cena organizzata da Karma. Medusa non voleva che Babi ci andasse ma Babi vuole stare con le bambine e non voleva andare a letto con Sara perché si era pentita di quello che era successo la sera prima: per questo ha trovato ospitalità da Karma. Signori, questa è MEDUSA o vi siete dimenticati cosa ha fatto con Masha?

I also add that with Madison Medusa began to speak badly of the girls of B4, of all of them without distinction.

4 hours ago, poncherello said:

Medusa has revealed herself for what she really is: quarrelsome, arrogant and domineering. Medusa is deeply sociable. She excluded Babi from the room (with all of Babi's things) because Babi chose to attend the dinner organized by Karma. Medusa did not want Babi to attend but Babi wants to be with the girls and did not want to be in bed with Sara because she regretted what had happened the previous night: for this reason she found hospitality at Karma. Gentlemen, is this MEDUSA or have you forgotten what she did with Masha?

I noticed her behavior before, nice face beautiful body but she manipulates her environment wherever she goes, when I still had the sound on I heard Medusa sneer at Karma several times even when Karma was there  (Karma put her firmly in her place by the way)  , she is poison

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, poncherello said:

I've said before that the 'Little Miss Innocent' image was false when she was first at Masha's, she is very aware of how to act with others and get views. 

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

I've said before that the 'Little Miss Innocent' image was false when she was first at Masha's, she is very aware of how to act with others and get views. 

then at least her name is less strange than we initially thought 😑

Medusa have some problems and i see a particularity, everytime i see Medusa in the kitchen i watch with minimum volume because she throw things so hard and make me nervous, i'm the only one who notice this? I think she has problems with her nerves

• Upvote 1

Are these women being forced into sexual affairs, in order to have a place of rest? And are there certain individuals that work for Reallifecam Company responsible? I pray that I'm wrong? This would be a very terrible thing being committed to these vulnerable women?

7 minutes ago, guest_ said:

Are these women being forced into sexual affairs, in order to have a place of rest? And are there certain individuals that work for Reallifecam Company responsible? I pray that I'm wrong? This would be a very terrible thing being committed to these vulnerable women?

not directly but keep in mind what the profession of these girls is

8 minutes ago, guest_ said:

What makes you think they are being forced?