B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

Such a shame Medusa has left albeit reluctantly from what I saw of her packing rapidly. Another case of the wrong one leaving; Karma has had her time in the sun so surely is getting near her time to go even though she has nips to die for. The positive thing is though as soon as she goes she takes that creepy sloth like individual with her 🤮; time to move on Karma! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Vraiment, ce type est infecte et son comportement à l'instant dans la cuisine est pire encore, il n'en a rien à foutre des autres, ni de Sara , ni d'aucunes filles .

Karma , il est temps de dégager parce que j'en ai marre de vous voir tous les deux dès que l'on vient sur RLC.

• Upvote 3

Medusa left so abruptly that RLC could not schedule Svetlana to clean her room.

Masha likely paid for Babi's plane tickets.  No real reason for Babi to appear suddenly in Barcelona.

From the archived Masha forum, Masha is reported to have posted that she will be moving to Naples in several months.  Vedi Napoli e poi muori

à l’instant, Troy a dit :

L’homme de Méduse a fait la même chose. 

oui, je n'appréciais pas cela de sa part non plus mais il ne me montrait pas son trou du cul , on dirait qu'il le fait express pour nous dire à nous aussi qu'il n'en a rien à foutre de nous .

8 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

oui, je n'appréciais pas cela de sa part non plus mais il ne me montrait pas son trou du cul , on dirait qu'il le fait express pour nous dire à nous aussi qu'il n'en a rien à foutre de nous .

🤣🤣