B4 - General Topic 2024 #62 (September)

55 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

if the girls are not back yet, they should be getting back in the next 1 to 2 hours and it will be interesting to read if they are accompanied by those two punters that have been to the villa twice that i know of ever since Ali has been in the picture.  

Ali left with a bag of clothes and girl stuff at 11.02 alone after hugs and kisses to Kat (sharing her room) and going down to Karma to do the same.  Ali did leave clothes etc in the bedroom so she will be back but maybe after the weekend, who knows?

On the last visit I got the impression that Karma was talking to the 2 guys about what they wanted her to do on a website so maybe no more than an intro from Ali for her. The 2 guys appear to be Spanish as they don't speak Russian and talk to the girls in English.

I get the impression she's more Karma's friend than Sara's but who knows I don't watch 24/7 like some.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Ali left with a bag of clothes and girl stuff at 11.02 alone after hugs and kisses to Kat (sharing her room) and going down to Karma to do the same.  Ali did leave clothes etc in the bedroom so she will be back but maybe after the weekend, who knows?

On the last visit I got the impression that Karma was talking to the 2 guys about what they wanted her to do on a website so maybe no more than an intro from Ali for her. The 2 guys appear to be Spanish as they don't speak Russian and talk to the girls in English.

I get the impression she's more Karma's friend than Sara's but who knows I don't watch 24/7 like some.

i understand and good info!  do i have it right by assuming those two guys didn't show up until ali arrived on the scene?

39 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i understand and good info!  do i have it right by assuming those two guys didn't show up until ali arrived on the scene?

Don't think so but I didn't sub from June until 2 weeks ago so missed a lot.

In other news the 4 are back without Ali or Men.

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Wtf has it got to do with you? Saying a tenant should leave because they don't bate is fucking pathetic. There's more to RLC and shitty Corvette cars. You are welcome to make fun of me all you wish, I need a laugh.   

Why are you such an asshole ALL the time?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2