B1 - General Topic 2024 #10 (September / October)

14 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

24 🤣🤣🤣…if you are 24 and you spend your time here, your life is fucked up already 

When I was 24 I was fucking girls every night. I wouldn't even have time for this shit. Ahh, the good ole days.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

When I was 24 I was fucking girls every night. I wouldn't even have time for this shit. Ahh, the good ole days.

Ah, those were the days, so vivid in my memory it's like they were just yesterday. Who knows, perhaps the afterlife will hit the replay button on the good times.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

24 🤣🤣🤣…if you are 24 and you spend your time here, your life is fucked up already 

You don't know anything about my life? And nor do I need to explain myself. You're a constantly bickering OLD FUCK!! all it did is come on here and try to have some fun, mind my business. Boy I wish I could meet you on person. so whoop your fucking low life Ass! At first I was feeling sorry for your worthless ass. I don't need this shit You're just a fucked up person.You got nothing going for yourself. So you just want to bicker and fuck with everybody. You piece of Shit. And now that i'm deleting my account. You can talk all the shit you want about me now Pussy.  🖕

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tony_G said:

You don't know anything about my life? And nor do I need to explain myself. You're a constantly bickering OLD FUCK!! all it did is come on here and try to have some fun, mind my business. Boy I wish I could meet you on person. so whoop your fucking low life Ass! At first I was feeling sorry for your worthless ass. I don't need this shit You're just a fucked up person.You got nothing going for yourself. So you just want to bicker and fuck with everybody. You piece of Shit. And now that i'm deleting my account. You can talk all the shit you want about me now Pussy.  🖕

You need to relax or get off CC. You are 24, go have fun away from the internet.

• Like 1