B1 - General Topic 2024 #10 (September / October)

25 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Savaira rubbing the pussy more. Slowly getting there.

This is the first time I saw her bate. She's starting to open up a little bit. One day I saw her with this shirt on that says "I don't follow you". I took that as a clear message, don't say nothing to me. These girls shouldn't take anything personal what we say. But sometimes they can't help it, because some of these guys are fucking brutal. I mean, Wow I would never say that to a woman. So welcome to B1 Savaira ✌️

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

This is the first time I saw her bate. She's starting to open up a little bit. One day I saw her with this shirt on that says "I don't follow you". I took that as a clear message, don't say nothing to me. These girls shouldn't take anything personal what we say. But sometimes they can't help it, because some of these guys are fucking brutal. I mean, Wow I would never say that to a woman. So welcome to B1 Savaira ✌️

Not too shabby and get better I'm sure. Got potential to be a great tenant. 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Troy said:

sometimes they can't help it, because some of these guys are fucking brutal.

if they are so inclined to take this stuff in any way other than humorous/lonely people in their mom's basement then they need to see

dr.feelgood for a chill pill while they are in that rabbit hole 

the only exception is when we type stuff about their wonderful bodies

and when they bate 🤩 our minds just

Fail Very Funny GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

😀

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I just hope Savaira is smart enough to stay away from the villa's and all the BS shows. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

For the Octavia fans she posted on her SM that she has a new boyfriend who she is heavily into and they were soon going to be moving to Barcelona to live together. 

Good for her :heart:

That could mean reappearing here as a couple maybe??

7 minutes ago, chogdad said:

That could mean reappearing here as a couple maybe??

When I saw her post and she said that then that's the first thing I thought lol...a return but as a couple. However, let's not forget she broke a huge fundamental rule when telling her story to her fanboys that night if you remember. RLC soon erased that entire segment so she may never get an invite to return. Just pointing it out that's all.